chapter 76

izuku opened his eyes he was running in a hospital robe he stopped to the sounds of screaming he looked around in a panic and saw Brigitte tied down to a chair bloody with drills on her legs and a person in a robe torturing her*

Izuku:Brigitte!!

*he went running but someone punched him straight in the face falling on the ground he growled looking up seeing him again*

Izuku woke up

*Izuku woke up in a flinch as he turned around and looked at the clock*

Izuku:8 am? Shit I actually got a full 8 hours of sleep lucky me...

*izuku said before going back to the gates of Valhalla. Izuku was in heaven as his face was on the best pillow in the whole agency, his fiancee's lovely mountains, izuku squeezed them only to received a wack at the back of the head making him groan*

Brigitte:I knew you were awake get off me

Izuku: pillows don't talk....

Brigitte: I'll give you to the count of 3

*Izuku groaned even loudly as he lazily got up*

Izuku:your always so mean in the mornings

Brigitte:maybe it has to do with the fact that you had that nightmare again and still refuse to go to therapy?

Izuku:I don't need to waste 200 bucks an hour just so since wack that couldn't make it as a doctor telling me how to feel, beside I have a better way of dealing with that shit

*Izuku said grabbing the carton of cigarettes from his nightstand, ignoring the look Brigitte was giving him. He lighted it up ignored her crossing her arms, he started smoking looking away at her as she tapped her feet and started huffing*

Izuku:you know that doesn't work on me

Brigitte:.....

Izuku:it's just a stupid dream

Brigitte:.....

Izuku:I'm fine

Brigitte:.....

Izuku:oh come on your being completely unfair!!

Brigitte:......

Izuku:fine I'll go to the stupid therapist happy?!

Brigitte:very and if I find out you didn't go I'll be VERY disappointed

*Brigitte said as she kissed izuku's cheek and walked to the bathroom now it was her turn to izuku having a silent screaming match with himself for always falling for that trick*

Brigitte:are you gonna join me or do you just want to keep insulting yourself?

Izuku:......I'm gonna keep insulting myself

*Brigitte snorted and walked inside she got undressed and started counting down with her fingers*

Brigitte "3...2...1..."

*Izuku walked in with her already naked and Brigitte's smug smile became even bigger while izuku just grumbled as he grabbed her wrist and lead her to the tub*

Meanwhile while izuku and Brigitte have there 18+ fun

With inko

*We see her with a cup of coffee in her hand following Angela*

Inko:so are you gonna tell me why you woke me up on this ungodly hour or are you gonna keep quiet ?

Angela:it's....a complicated issue, after hours of work the science department managed to free Widowmaker from that chip in her heart and Brian, her skin also returned to normal, I don't know about her memory but she wants to talk do you before anything else