chapter 18 Are together in eternity

Last time

Izuku:heh same but anyway remember what I always wanted copy from that series?

*it was quiet before Lluvia started laughing*

Lluvia:I wish you luck then oh great 3rd hokage

*izuku smirked before hanging up and going back inside we're everyone but the 3 left*

Now izuku as narrator

*I walked inside and saw the kids flinched seeing that made me so happy seeing them squirm*

Hakagure:s..sensei what did you want to talk about to us?

Izuku:I'll be brutally honest the 3 of you are the weakest of the class hell maybe the school since I bet a good number of none héroes students can beat all of you

*They flinched Koda looked down ashamed I could tell he wanted to cry mineta was trembling scared*

Mineta:a..are you gonna expell us?

Izuku:nop but I will give you all an. Opportunity to mark you're name to be remembered for generations to come

Hagakure:an opportunity sensei?

Izuku:for me to be you're personal trainer to teach you all that I know and more you accept this you will be trained twice as hard as more then even I was but by the end of it you will all become the strongest in the school strong enough to be the big 3 Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki. by the end of the the final exams

Koda:y..you think we can?

Izuku:if you 3 are willing to put in the work yes but I'll warn you again I will train you all 5 times harder then the rest of you're class and twice as hard as the training I got on overwatch I will train you all to the ground if you collapse I'll throw burning hot water and make you get up and keep going if you cry I will slap you and make you shut up by the end of it you'll become a becon of hope that civilians will feel protected so what do you all say?

Mineta

Mineta"become stronger then the the rest..."

Flashback middle school mineta

*we see him on the ground being beaten up by other kids making fun of him for having such a weak quirk mineta spits out blood*

Jiji:God you're such a loser you'll never be a hero with such a pathetic quirk!!

Mark:yeah how are you gonna save anyone with stupid balls?!

Mineta:you'll all see I'll become a heroes and you'll all be sorry!

Aikido:huh? You still talking?

*aikido the most popular of Middle school mineta glared at him*

Aikido:don't worry you won't talk much after this babe come over here

*mineta looked and was shocked it was his girlfriend mary*