Unpronouncaple To Men

"That's because women are unpronounceable to men

"That's because women are unpronounceable to men." Avalon argued as she laughed, causing everyone else to do the same in Archie's garage.
"Good point, Ava, good point." Veronica nodded.
"Yeah, it would be if it was true." Archie commented as well. Jughead looked to his sister who was sitting on a stool trying a smile. While she tried to plaster one on her face, he lost his upon knowing that it was fake. But not knowing why. What had Archie said to make Avalon feel so... uncomfortable?
"Alright, alright. Enough partying. All of you get home." Mr. Andrews announced as he walked through the door.
"Five minutes dad." Archie pleaded.
"Archie, we have school." Betty argued.
"Fine. Veronica, stay with me?"
"Sorry Arch, my dad decided to wake up on the wrong side of the bed today and I do not feel like being dragged onto that side."
"Since when do you care about your dad?"
"Since never." Veronica rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse, swinging it onto her shoulder.
"Alright, let's go Avalon." Jughead placed a hand on her shoulder as she jumped off the stool. "Ready?"
"Yeah." She nodded.
"I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Betty smiled and waved as she left with Veronica.
"Bye!" Vee called out before stepping outside.
"Alright, cya Jones." Archie said.
"Cya Archie." Jughead waved a hand in the air as he left with his little sister.

"Is that the first time I've heard you use slang, Jughead?" Avalon teased in the car ride back to their house.
"Shut up." He said in response as she poked him in the side before minding her own business and looking out the window of their rusty red truck.

" He said in response as she poked him in the side before minding her own business and looking out the window of their rusty red truck

"Ready, Avalon?" Jughead asked, looking up from his phone as he entered the kitchen.
"Yeah." She nodded before placing her now empty bowl of cereal on the counter and walking around to the other side of the kitchen to grab her black bag. "Yeah, let's go."
"Archie wants to..."
"Archie wants to what?"
"Archie wants us to go watch his football game after school. Betty is coming over though so can I just drop you off and then I'll come back and pick you up?" He asked as he walked out the front door and towards his dad's truck.
"Football? I don't know anything about football." Avalon whined.
"Veronica will be there. Just chat with her like you always do." Jughead lifted himself into the drivers side.
"Yeah but Veronica is going to be cheerleading, duh." Avalon rolled her eyes as she placed her black bag on the floor in the heavy truck and jumped in, slamming the door behind her. Jughead, turned the keys and started the ignition.
"You're a sassy 14 year old, you know that?"
"What? No, no I didn't! Please, tell me more." She rolled her eyes again only getting a sigh in response.