Chapter 3: The Healing

"Techno no don't please!" Wilbur shouted running from his brother

Wilbur was backed into a corner by Techno

"They want blood, blood for the blood god" Techno said as he brought his sword down on his brother

——————————

"No!" Techno yelled and shot up and then winced in pain, it felt as if someone was stabbing him in the side which isn't to far off from what had really happened.

"Techno you muffin head lay back down you'll only break your stitches open" Bad said trying to calm him down.

"Bad what am I doing here where is Wilbur, why can't I move my arms" he said in a panic trying to get Bad off of him but he was to weak to fight back.

"Wilbur is fine you just need to lay back" he said pushing Techno back down onto the white bed.

"Bad get Wilbur in here now!" He yelled and then coughed up blood.

"See now look what you've done you muffin head, you've stressed yourself out I'll get Wilbur and Phil if you lay back so you don't hurt yourself more than you already have" he said sternly.

"Fine" he said, Techno looked down and saw his hands and arms in bandages his torso was wrapped in them also, he was shocked at the amount of damage he had done, he didn't really remember much all he could remember was his father coming in then everything went black.

He heard Wilbur running down the stairs to his room.

"Techno!" He said as he wrapped his arms around his brother, Techno grunted wanting to scream when he touched him
But he held it back, just seeing his brother was medicine enough, he realized that what had happened earlier was a dream it had to have been he could never do something so horrible... or could he?

"Wil!" He heard his father yell after him "slow down!" As Phil came into the room he saw the two hugging but he also saw Techno's faced laced with pain as Wilbur hugged him.

"Wilbur let go, he is very injured" Philza said gently pulling Wilbur by the shoulder.

"I know I'm sorry I just-" his words trailed off Phil gave him a nod as if he understood what he was going to say.

"How do you feel Techno?" Phil said in a concerned voice now looking at the extent of which his son hurt himself, he looked a lot better than he did the night he'd found him.

"Like shit" Techno laughed.

Bad walked into the room right as he said it "language" he scolded.

"Well I do Bad" Techno spat.

"Well I'd be worried if you didn't" Philza said looking over at Bad.

"How long have I been out?" Techno said looking at Phil.

"About five days" he replied calmly.

"Wow" Was all Techno could say.

"Well you lost a lot of blood you.. almost died" Bad said "I almost couldn't save you" he stuttered.

Technoblade never dies, the voices snapped in response.

Phil could see it on Techno's face that they were speaking "hey Wil why don't you go see where Tommy and your mother are" he said with a smile.

"Alright, Tommy'll be so happy your awake he's been so annoying" Wilbur said as he walked out of the room.

Philza turned to Techno Phil's smile faded "what are they saying?"

"'Technoblade never dies'" Techno groaned trying to get into a more comfortable position.

"Well I'd beg to differ with your voices" Bad interjected "it's only cause of me you're still alive"