Goodbye Technoblade.

Hello everyone I know this book is over but I have something to say, As you should know if you watched technos last video, he is not with us anymore... I'm writing this struggling not to cry- Technos battle with cancer ended-

I am struggling now to write anything with Techno in it- writing about a character who's creator is gone -someone I looked up to and enjoyed watching- it just doesn't sit right, though I only found him about a year ago- there is a huge hole in my life- knowing he's gone- it just- doesn't feel real- when I got the notification I thought he was just taking a break which is normal for him and I wouldn't have thought anything of it.

When I truly understood what was happening my hands literally went numb- I was shaking I couldn't do anything I was so heartbroken and in disbelief- i had such an awful time sleeping last night- hoping when I woke up it would be a dream- or just waiting for it to be a prank.. waiting for him to say "gotcha nerds you fell for it!" But it never came and I know it never will-

Now only a couple more things- if you can and are able- I know Technos family would appreciate it if you donated to sarcoma research- I know some of you don't have the money I totally understand that but if you do it would go to a very good cause, if you don't have any money I would very much appreciate it if you just spread some kind words- encouragement something positive in such a dark situation.

Just one more side note before I say something to Technos family, I really shouldn't have to say this but I really plead with you not to spam the CCs chats and comments with stuff about Techno unless they bring it up- it becomes very uncomfortable very quickly and can bring up negative feelings and nobody wants that- thank you, now a note for Technos family.

To Technos family: I know you'll never see this, but on the off chance you do- I want you to know your son was one of my biggest inspirations and the only reason I'm in this great community today, he inspired so many- and he was such a great person- I know we only had such a small part of him- and we are heartbroken- I can't imagine what you all must be feeling, you knew him better than all of us- and I'm so jealous of that.

I'm so sorry for your loss Techno/Alex was a great person and we will all miss him.

The man known as Technoblade, Alexander, Techno, Alex, the Blade, Mr Blade, Technoplane, Blood god, orphan obliterator, 1# potato farmer, YouTuber, content creator, sleepy boi, abolisher of nations, anarchist, Nerd, MCC Champion, Minecraft Monday champion, best friend, brother, son, and so much more- whatever Techno was to you- remember him that way- and never forget what he did for you- Thank you - Sincerely Author.

Rest In Peace Technoblade.