Chapter 29: The Show

They all packed up their supplies and started walking through the freshly fallen snow- Tommy shuffling- though he tried to mask the fact that he was still freezing, Techno didn't tell anyone about what had happened that morning- so much so that Tommy didn't know if it actually happened or if it was a dream- that was just now coming to his recollection- it could've just been a dream- Tommy didn't know and would probably never ask..

Drista walked in front she was about a mile ahead of them at all times- that made Phil uneasy- the sight of a young goddess- not knowing the extent of her powers- made Phil very uneasy- especially since her brother is the god of life. Phil,Wilbur, and Tommy walked side by side- Phil walking with them- making sure they weren't getting to tired- Techno had taken his cape back and was walking behind Phil and his brothers- for good reason- though Phil questioned it- he didn't ask why- He knew Techno always had a reason for whatever he did- so he just let him be.

The wind wasn't blowing today so all there was- was a cold, uncomfortable silence that filled the barren land, that was only broken by the crunching of snow under their feet.

Child, a voice echoed, Tommy looked around and saw no one that was unfamiliar to him- so he shrugged it off and kept walking alongside his father.

Techno watched his little brother like a hawk- any move Tommy made he was ready to strike- Tommy wouldn't just try to murder his brother- this was something else- something that was not him- Techno noticed the look in Tommy's eyes-

His eyes were filled with hate- he almost plunged his dagger into Wilburs chest- if he hadn't been awake- Wilbur would be dead now.

Techno looked stoic to everyone around him- showing no emotion- pretty much just being Techno.

They walked for what seemed like hours- probably because it was.

According to Drista they weren't very far from his lair they would be there soon-

Tommy's head started to hurt- getting closer- puppet, a voice echoed in his mind, he closed his eyes tightly- trying in vain to get the headache to go away- it wouldn't..

Phil noticed, "Tommy? You alright?" Phil asked as he stopped and looked at Tommy with fatherly concern.

Tommy nodded and tried to put on a smile- it didn't work very well.

Phil reluctantly shrugged it off and kept walking- besides even if he said something Tommy would've just denied it.

Wilbur was freezing and he was so tired- he wasn't going to say anything- he didn't want to be a burden- besides he could handle it- or at least he thinks he can he would probably pay for it later, he had his brown trench coat on a bow on his back along with a quiver of arrows-

They walked for a couple more hours- light snowflakes began to fall once again not a blizzard just mere flurry's-

"We're almost there" Drista said from ahead of the group.

"That you are sister" Drista heard her older brother say, she couldn't see him anywhere.

"Dream give up your foul tricks- they don't work on me" Drista said as she scanned the frozen tundra for her older brother, he was still no where to be seen.

"Drista what's wrong?" Wilbur asked as he came next to the girl.

"They obviously do- naive sister" Dreams voice echoed sinisterly.

"Nothing Wilbur- I'm fine" Drista smiled her white mask obscuring half of her face, "you sure?" He asked

Drista nodded, "lying to your friends now- You're more like me than you know dear sister" Dream echoed once again