8th of March 2022

Tuesday

The Court of Libraries have officially created a wattpad account for the books being stored and to be stored in the library. Whereas, the COL happily indicated that they are willing to share the stories of gossipmongers into one book. If ever, the said author of the story can decide whether to share the story anonymously or publicize their name.

Keeping in mind that stories shared should be short stories, one shot, poems, etc.
__________________________

8:00 PM

The Court of Service started with their Tea House session collaborated with High Court, which tackled the topics about women; breaking the bias and thoughts of yesterday.

Of course, being a gossipmonger ourselves the scandalous events happening in the comment section is unavoidable. Whereas, the COL Mistress had a particular interest to try and say, "Am I edible?" If ever she came across an unstable connection during the event, but alas, such unstableness did not happen.

Let us be proper now (Are we ever proper? Duh! Of course, its gossips with class), a topic was raised regarding internalized misogyny. Recalling from our memories, we realized that we had a lot of it, misogynistic thoughts and actions. Justifying for the reason that we are a woman and its normal, or rather uncalled for to do that.

To elaborate, we had thoughts of other women (in general or not), stereotyping and saying that you are not like other woman (e.g. you don't wear revealing clothes or 'thick' make up because you're not like other women). Aside from that, of course it is talking about women you see and classifying them base on the appearance or standards set by the patriarchal society.

But let us all hope that those thoughts have been corrected, although unavoidable and sometimes uneasily stopped. We are all aware now of our actions and we can do something about that starting today.
___________________________

That's it for today, Ladies!

If you have teas and gossips you want for us to include here, just SEND US A DM on our social accounts.

wattpad:
@CoCoLibbies
twitter:
@CourtOfLibbies
gmail:
courtoflibraries@gmail.com

Also reminding all that our monthly confession this month (themed: Woman's Month) is nearing its end, March 15, and we will close the google form the day after. We will reopen it every 21st day of the Month.

https://forms.gle/33GYqjRsjWZC57te7