4th of April 2022

Monday

Good evening, ladies and gents!

The Current Brew once again commences with their Gossipmonger's activity update.

Gossips and Teas submitted through DM's, Email, or Google Form will be posted here. Other than that, daily activities in twitter and facebook will also be monitored and to be reported here.
_______________________

Proceeding...

As plenty would have noticed, Lady Greg was absent for the past few days. In turn, this created the space in twitter as there was the lacking events of her twitter space.

The last it was seen was 10th of March this year. As understood that Maiden's also have their private lives to settle. We are most happy to share that Lady Greg, to this day — 5 hours ago — had her created her twitter space once again.

Ahh, we do not assure that it is a total come back, but we are most delighted to see her once again. Greatly hoping, that we can continue to hear from her.

Truly, March had been a busy month for all gossipmongers. Therefore, some GC and social accounts have been quite mellow. Let us all wait for the return as everybody do deserve a bit of a respite.
__________________________

ALBEIT...

WHAT IS TEA IF NOT BREWED?

As of today, we have greatly noticed AND have received affirmations that the Court of Arms will have another candidate to be sent to Sinhold.

As Lurkers in twitter, we do not hold the story. The story where the sin actually started. As per observations and constant follow, it seems the member has angered the Maiden, hence sent to a place where her fellow soldier resides.

To the knowledge of all, of course we know the said soldier who is about to be sent. However, we will keep it to your curiosity and find out the person involved.

With massive support do we give you to start lurking in twitter and look for it on your own.

Because...

What's the fun in sharing a lovely tea if you do not search for its origin?

Do remember that rumors are rumors until proven with concrete evidence!

If you happened to stumble upon more, send us a missive in courtoflibraries@gmail.com

https://forms.gle/kSqXvrXVERDHJi6SA

Since the link is not viewable here, visit our twitter account @CourtOfLibbies

Thank you and have a blessed night, everyone!
__________________________

- Lady Kei

P.S. Mayhap the courtofarms should do something about the growing number in Sin Hold. 🥹