12th of March 2022

Saturday

An update wasn't suppose to happen today. But alas, even a bit of tea we see, an update is the treat.

The endless thread in twitter created by Court of Arms Maiden and Resident Bandit of COL has filled the notifications of some followers.

As it was reported last night, the said Bandit is in search to steal an Everard. In the recent twitter conversations, the Bandit's forte is said to be stealing with class. A gossipmonger Bandit indeed. One must never forget to be elegant and classy even as we speak of theft. As we would call it, "nakaw with a purpose."

Other than that, the Bandit tweeted that she is in dire need of help as she is low-key being bullied. It was questioned if there are none present Help Center in High Court. The accused Bully asked to talk it out while saying that she thinks she is very loving. To which the Bandit replied that they seem to be like a couple with the conversation exchange.
_______________________

To add with the update, it seems that the High Priestess found the recent The Herald Post update quite funny.

This Herald Post that includes the certain Bandit we know. 👀
_______________________

Two days from now, the #OGCByKarla will reveal the merchandise included in collection. Stay tuned on Miss Karla's twitter update, and preorders will start on March 15.
_______________________

Happy Sabbath to All! Have a blessed night.

Send us a DM if you want to share teas and gossips with us!

Also reminding all that our monthly confession this month (themed: Woman's Month) is nearing its end, March 15, and we will close the google form the day after. We will reopen it every 21st day of the Month.

https://forms.gle/33GYqjRsjWZC57te7