9th of March 2022

Wednesday
9:40 am

Article writer of last night's tea house session had sent and ask permission from High Court to publish the latest news.

News update and postings were accepted around afternoon, and was finally posted around 2:00pm.

The recently published news had garnered a lot of reactions and retweets from gossipmongers all over the country.

And as quoted from a soldier's tweet, "Hay sa wakas na-feature den na matino yung content -sinapok si Vina-" as the Soldier expresses relief that they were finally featured in a nice article.
_____________________________

In the later afternoon, Ladies from the Court of Libraries had obtained a copy of the questions from last night's tea house session from the Maidens. In which had opened a wholesome conversation within the Court GC.
_____________________________

9:18 pm

The revival of duguang tarnation inside the Court of Libraries. As they searched for tweets that had the words "duguang tarnation" in them, it had come to the attention that it actually swept the whole fandom in twitter. The word itself started from Lady Shek, and up to this day, bloody tarnation will never be the same.

And with duguang tarnation did the libbies and maidens start to go and have their respite for the night. Albeit, not everyone will sleep, of course.

So by 10pm, where the GC was trying to keep silence. The Mistress and another COL member answered the questions skipped over during the tea house session, which started another long chats for the others to Back-read from.
____________________________
Are you all interested in knowing the questions? Perhaps you can try to answer them in the comments and share your thoughts with you fellow gossipmongers as to form a bond.

1. Who is your role model as a woman?
2. What kind of woman do you aspire to be?
3. What are some struggles you faced due to gender discrimination?
4. Which greenwriter female character do you think/feel would be a great role model for the younger girls?
5. If you were given a chance to choose between being born as a man or a woman, what would you choose?
6. Share some of your internalized misogyny moments.
7. What do you do with your privilege over other women?
8. Define solidarity in your own terms.
9. Do you think motherhood is the essence of being a woman?
10. What advice would you give young girls?
____________________________
That's it for today, Ladies!

If you have teas and gossips you want for us to include here, just SEND US A DM on our social accounts.

wattpad:
@CoCoLibbies
twitter:
@CourtOfLibbies
gmail:
courtoflibraries@gmail.com

Also reminding all that our monthly confession this month (themed: Woman's Month) is nearing its end, March 15, and we will close the google form the day after. We will reopen it every 21st day of the Month.

https://forms.gle/33GYqjRsjWZC57te7