10th of March 2022

00:48

The Court of Libraries had a twitter space listening session with Maiden Greg as the host (speaker).

02:45 AM

3 COL members with Lady Greg shared some of their insights about being a student. Also, finally Bandit has made her way to the Tea House recording.

Furthermore, they're now very sorry in advance to those who will attempt to back read the GC.

As of writing, the ladies from COL are now off to bed (hopefully).
____________________________
07:48 AM

Pleasant morning greetings inside the Court of Libraries!

And it now had come to the attention of Lady Gessica that she was scammed by Lady Bandit about going to sleep around 10:30pm.
____________________________
As we speak here, gossipmongers from all over the country was one again thrown off by the COL's tweet about Chemical Biology 🙌

As commented by Mother G, "Masasabi ko lang... magbabasa nalang ako ng sarili kong libro. 😂😂😂"

Even the Court Maiden of COL herself was not spared by the Chemistry tweets. Gossipmongers are now suggesting to Libbies that they could do they hibernation again for the time being. It was also noticed by Miss Karla saying that Chemistry is part of her Top 10 mysteries on how she was able to pass during high school.

"Thankfully enough paracetamols are only 6php", the relief of a gossipmonger was truly felt as she quote tweeted the COL tweet. 😂
_______________________

Around 1:30PM

Mother G updated her book entitled, "Very Truly Yours, Simone"

_______________________

Continuing through the night,

The libbies started their night with a very mind stimulating topic. A critique of the works by other Authors which they had find a very disturbing contents.

Often times, we overlook the details of characters in a book, and by the time we look back we realize how the story was disturbing in many levels. As our younger self grows, we now look for stories and books that are more meaningful. That it ignites our mind to think of various situation that fits the fiction world to the reality of this world.

The taboo things labeled by this world, often led teenagers and sometimes younger to stray into a path that is not guided by any proper adult. This results into a lot of misconceptions of situations that they carried through growing up, only to realize how wrong were those things truly are.
_______________________

Let us stray for a bit from that serious topic,

It had come to our attention, as it was only recently seen, that a member of the Court of Libraries is now a neighbor of COA Soldier in Sinhold.

From her tweet on March 9, she revealed the identity of Lord Darcy, which is a serious case of violation. As Lord Darcy is someone who is not to be exposed to the public.

Together with the tweet, a screenshot of the scene and conversation which clearly revealed the identity of the Lord, a major spoiler on the story of the Sutherland series.

This as a reminder for every gossipmongers to be vigilant of their tweets and posts, or Sinhold would be the next thing they shall face.
______________________
Opulents Gossipmongers Crate #OGCByKarla

In any cases that not all Gossipmongers are informed, Miss Karla, a book designer of Bliss Books PH, had created an Opulents Gossipmongers Crate for the book "The Orbs of Tala".

She created a poll last March 8, to decide whether the readers of the said book would be okay with a Whole Collection + Shipping fee deal of 400PHP Full Payment on Gcash. The results shown that 70% are for the deal and 30% are not.

The items of the crate are yet to be revealed on March 14, Tuesday, and the pre-orders will start on March 15, 12 noon. Slots/number of collection is limited so make sure to be fast enough to obtain the TOOT crate.

For more information here is the link:

https://twitter.com/kallmegaudier/status/1501138186722234371?s=21

______________________

10:04 PM

Dearest Lady Kean,

It has come to my attention that you were utterly stunned about a certain Libby who dropped by

10:09 PM

Lady Kean was once again stunned by an entry in Current Brew. Thankfully it is not another case of Sleep-writing.

10:40 PM

Indeed it is not, my lady.

______________________

10:50 PM

Oh, exchange of missives eh, my ladies?

Anyway, just hoping that this brewing session will continue as I have come to realize that I am now bloody addicted to gossips (now, terrifyingly of all sorts). That being said, I am now considering the idea of having a wonderful respite for the time being.

By the by, please send my regards to Lady Gessica and the rest of the team.

Have a great week ahead, everyone!

Scammingly Yours,
Your fellow Libby

______________________
11:05 PM

It is known now that Court of Libraries had been quite active, especially in their GC. Most had given up to backtrack the conversations that happened, as some would say, "Kumain lang ako biglang 200+ unread messages na?!"

And we are most delighted to inform the Gossipmonger community, that Court of Flower's Maiden, Lady Geneva, had to backtrack for almost a day the whole conversation of Libbies.

And hereby we proclaim,

Lady Geneva, the Court of Flower's Maiden, the BEST BACK-READER OF ALL TIME! 🏆🙌❤️

👏👏👏
______________________
We're keeping the genuine conversations exchanged here. I believe it does not go against anything. But do send me a message if you want it edited. You can use wattpad to send one.

Anyways...

That's it for today, Ladies!

If you have teas and gossips you want for us to include here, just SEND US A DM on our social accounts.

wattpad:
@CoCoLibbies
twitter:
@CourtOfLibbies
gmail:
courtoflibraries@gmail.com

Also reminding all that our monthly confession this month (themed: Woman's Month) is nearing its end, March 15, and we will close the google form the day after. We will reopen it every 21st day of the Month.

https://forms.gle/33GYqjRsjWZC57te7