18th of April

Monday

Hear ye, Hear ye!

This day marks as a sold out for the #OGCByKarla. Truly, the Gossipmonger community have paved their way through to acquire such beautifully created pieces. Albeit, it is unavoidable that a question of when shall be raised.

"When will the next crate possibly be released?"

To which Lady Karla has answered with a riddle to solve.

Time. Dime. Dine. Mime.
Even. Heathen. Eden.
Nice. Rice. Ice.

As it follows the consecutive tweets as clues were left to unravel the riddle. Whereas, a maiden in the Court of Arms answered that it feels as though the next crate shall be released this October.

To which it has been applauded as the perfectly accurate answer. Clues were left from the riddle, where the first letters from each line forms the word TEN, and ten equates to the 10th month of each year, OCTOBER. Contrary to its prefix octo meaning 'eight'. The month falls on the tenth.

Our compliments to Lady Gessica, for having such brilliance to solve the riddle. 👏

Now, every Gossipmonger shall look forward to the following months with every bit of excitement in mind.

HOWEVER...

We hope that it was not forgotten that #TROGByKarla (The Realm of Green) shall also be held on that very same month— October.

Looking forward to seeing the Gossipmonger's arts.
_______________________

Did you miss, us? As it was previously a Holy Week, and also a busy semester for every college students.As the classes are nearing its end and summer-time is fast approaching, the schedules are very tight.

Sincerely we do hope that the work loads will finally lessen by summer, and we get to spend more time with you all.

Actively hoping to see you all this summer!

All the best,
Lady Thea