26th of March 2022

Saturday

Hello, ladies and gents! A pleasant day to you all.

Two days and a week. 9 days. 216 hours. 12 960 minutes. 777 600 seconds. The break-down of time whereas TCB was not updated. Albeit, we are here again to update and announce to you all!

As of today, the Gossipmonger's confession form is open. Mayhap you have stories and experiences to share about the April Fool's Day.

Were you ever pranked? Or did you ever prank other people? We are more than happy to read your moments, and share it to the community.

Send us your entries for the April 1st moments.

The form for APRIL FOOL'S DAY will CLOSE ON MARCH 31. So make sure you shared your stories with us in advance!

https://forms.gle/kEtkqZv1miLv6rea6

We will reopen the form by April 2, after the entries in April Fool's Day has been posted. Thank you!
________________________

Attention❗️❗️❗️

Kidding, its not an announcement.

But out of curiosity, has everybody received their #OGCByKarla merchandise?

Batch 1 and 2 has been delivered and the twitter accounts of gossipmongers had been filled by countless of photos of the masterpiece. [ I am yet to receive mine ( ˃̣̣̣̣o˂̣̣̣̣ )]

There were still a few slots left as I have remembered. If you're hesitating to get one, remember that you deserve a #OGCByKarla after the stressful days. Hahaha

Aside from that, Miss Karla was suppose to hold a competition— The Realm of Green — this April but was moved to October. I guess you have to prepare for it now, artistic gossipmongers.
________________________

Stay tuned for more updates!

Will re-update this chapter in case more gossips arrive 👀