16th of March 2022

Wednesday

Around 8:00 PM

Once again, we are updating the current situation of the #OGCByKarla, whereas several of the Gossipmongers have received their crate from Miss Karla, including Mother G.

In the recent tweet of Mother G, it was shown that Miss Karla included a photo card of Chen in her crate.

Speaking of photo cards, a Gossipmonger from COA had insinuated to Miss Karla the idea of creating a photo card for Mother G. To which Miss Karla, gladly took up the request, and now looking for the price range of Wattpad photo cards in the market.

We might just see a photo card of Mother G in the next crate, what do you think?

A fellow gossipmonger had replied of the price ranges and also suggested a concept for the planned photo card.

Miss Karla mentioned about being a bit iffy with small photo cards since people are paying so much for something so little (pertaining to Kpop PC).

As Miss Karla said, "So, if ever gagawa ako, would Gossipmongers be interested? Medyo
lalakihan ko nga lang para sulit sa price. I'll see how much ang mga Wattpad PC sa market tapos I'll give a good and fair price since marami sa inyo students pa and wala pang own savings. Sayang kasi eh. You are paying so much for so little. Kaya tignan mo, yung Avi print ko, nilakihan ko sayang eh. Chaka para ma-display niyo ng maayos."

Art is meant to be appreciated - Miss Karla

Before ending the update with #OGCByKarla, there are still slots left for the crate so order now.
_________________________

The COL once again had a very compelling topic with regards to College life. It started with COA's Maiden asking if anyone submitted an entry for the OGC Giveaway, and as answered by a Libbie that they did not get to submit an entry since they were studying for an exam, as they are aiming to have that sablay being an Iskolar ng Bayan.

The hardships and struggles to meet ends with the expectations set by our family and ourselves. Being an achiever since elementary and high school, it is high time that we would feel great disappointment to fail an exam. The despair and overthinking would really get to our thoughts. Especially that we are away from our family, stepping outside of the comfort we created we are bound to be faced with challenges that would affect our mental health.

As an advice from one of our members, Lady H, who will finally have their graduation ceremony this year,

"Find your support system. I survived college because of my friends. Kasama ko sa iyak dahil bumagsak, sa teamwork pag may assignment or exam, sa saya sa mga simpleng bagay, sa pagre-review sa library, sa pagpo-procrastinate lol"

It is important that we find our support systems in College, as College students that applied in different Universities, it is a given that we would be away from our family. As such, we have to be careful in choosing our support system.

"Make sure you surround yourself with people na magiging masaya for your wins and will stay with you during heartbreaks." - Lady Gessica

However, the Court is not only composed of College students and Graduates, as we also have Senior high school and Junior high school students in the Court. Some encourage that if capable, they should take a gap year.

Although we are often rushed to finish College, but remember that...

"We all have different strengths and weaknesses naman. You'll soon realize na college is not a competition nor a race. Stay at your own pace, wag ma pressure. You'll carve your own path and you'll encounter your own struggles. Just keep on moving forward" - Lady Ysa

If you can and are able to take a gap year. Take one. Taking a gap year does not make you any lesser of a person. This is also ensuring that the program you will take in the future is something truly close to your heart. Something you know and foresee yourself to be in that line of work. People might say that taking a gap year is a waste of time, but continuing in College with undecided feelings will prolong your journey in obtaining that degree. Although decisions often change and...

"Sometimes, huli na natin narerealize kung ano ba talaga gusto nating gawin sa buhay.  And there are times too, na nagchchange along the way, sasabihan na kita na okay lang yun. If you wish to take a different path, okay lang yun. Do what makes you happy, what keeps you going and your passion burning." - Lady Gessica

And here, last few advice from COA Maiden:

Learn as much as you can not just from your wins but also from your heartbreaks. Lahat ng struggle and lahat ng pinagdadaanan natin ay preparation lang yan for us to be better and to fortify us.

Don't compare yourself to others. I know it is easier said than done, but once you'll get pass through in comparing yourself to others, life will be easier. Do your best, learn, and persevere (take breaks rin), you'll be fine.

___________________________

Was the topic a bit serious? Let us proceed to the next section of our update...

The awarding ceremony! 👏

As of today, a few ladies were recognized in the field they do best. That is why The Current Brew is hereby announcing this as claimant to the following titles:

Best in Maiden Recruitment Award goes to Lady Gertrude❗️❗️❗️

Best in Budol Award goes to Lady Haliya❗️❗️❗️

Best in Midnight Snack Invite Award goes to Lady Geneva❗️❗️❗️

Best in Twitter Space Award goes to Lady Greg ❗️❗️❗️

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR AWARDEES 👏👏👏 

We are looking forward to the next awardees we may have here in The Current Brew 🎊🎊🎊

_________________________

That's all for today's update, everyone!

If you have gossips and tea to share with us, TCB has created a google form for you to fill in.

https://forms.gle/XfEhDCuc6x48ARB87

We are not limiting your gossips and teas, therefore if you have messages or words for your Maidens that you want to be published, fill in the form we have included here.

Messages for your fellow gossipmongers are openly welcomed. If you have birthday greetings for them we would gladly announce that for you here in TCB.

Note that the date indicated in the form means on which day would you like the news to be published. Thank you!