11th of March 2022

Friday

12:38 AM (edited)

A neglect on our part in the writing. Pardon us for forgetting such an important detail.

Early Friday morning, a Court Maiden had presented us with a new book cover for "How Not To Scandal"

If ever some have noticed the changes in the book cover, the credit all goes to our Court Maiden. No names shall be mentioned as we are not certain if she wishes for her name to be publicized.

But as a form of gratitude, we would just like to share to the Community the good deed of our Maiden to us.

Plenty of Maidens have done a great deed for us. Their constant disturbance in the GC made it possible for the Court of Libraries to finally be awakened and cause chaos in Common Court.

Another Maiden we'd especially like to thank, but of course, details and name are sworn to secrecy so... shush! And just faint of curiosity. 😉

__________________________
7:30 PM

Green Gossipmongers had posted, both in twitter and facebook, 3 hours ago about the official Wattpad account of Gossipmongers.

The greengossipers will handle works such as poems, one-shots, short story AUs, fan-art, and more content shall be posted. By more content, email Green Gossipmongers at theheraldsgossipmongers@gmail.com to share your entries, teas, and gossips to the wattpad world of Gossipmonger community.

It is to our attention that greenwriter and VentreCanard have a collaborative wattpad account (Hollow_Frost)  where together they write a story. As such, the greengossipers have decided to publish the English version of the book "Beyond The Mist and Trees" in their very own WP account (The approval from both Authors were secured).

Although the official date of publishing the book in WP is yet to be announced.

Do note that the translation are not of professional standing, so the writer's tone and voice may change or be completely different from what you expect. Rest assured that our translators are trying their best to relay the same feel it has in the original language, and are continuing to improve as they write.
________________________
11:00 PM

Officially to the knowledge of everyone that a bandit has been running about in the GC of COL.

As much as the Bandit in the stories of Mother G avoids in stealing from an Everard.This Bandit has admitted to the desire of stealing an Everard, a person itself. 

We advice you to take precautions and start hiding your husbands now.

To our relief, the Bandit piles the stolen stuff somewhere and run off once again to steal a new society-approved belonging. Therefore, if you are fast enough to find the stolen treasures, you might end up as one of the richest Gossipmonger in Town.

________________________

We deeply regret that we have lesser news for today, Ladies and Gents!

So if you want to read more of the events inside or outside of the Court, if you have teas and gossips you want for us to include here, just SEND US A DM on our social accounts.

wattpad:
@CoCoLibbies
twitter:
@CourtOfLibbies
gmail:
courtoflibraries@gmail.com

Also reminding all that our monthly confession this month (themed: Woman's Month) is nearing its end, March 15, and we will close the google form the day after. We will reopen it every 21st day of the Month.

https://forms.gle/33GYqjRsjWZC57te7

On that same day, we would like to remind that pre-orders of #OGCByKarla will start by 12 noon.