9th of April

Saturday

A funny encounter with the twitter post of COS last April 6.

Whereas, their account got locked as it exhibited suspicious behavior according to twitter.

(I hope it does not happen to COL's account; nagta-travel from Luzon to Mindanao yung log-in notice 😂)

As captioned in the tweet, "muntik na maging Court of Suspended".

Thankfully, the account was retrieved. Hahaha

In line with the COS update...

8pm of this day The Court of Service — Tea House session was a complete blast!

As this month was created as the National Literature Month, the questions presented were all in lined with the literary works that we felt closer to and made a big impact in our lives.

(I will post all the questions below, so you can highlight the question and comment your answers ☺️)

A lot of gossipmongers from different Courts were present in the session. Most delighted to tell you all that we had a foreign gossipmonger that joined us in today's Tea House. However, I do not know from which court she belonged.

As the 3rd question, "Literary Works that changed your perspective in life", appeared the gossipmonger also answered in the google meet chatbox...

"There's an urdu book that influenced me alot as it emphasizes about how our own self should be the most thing important to us.  It was about a girl who tried to please others and lost herself along the way. But getting lost brought her back to who she really was as she realized that she was putting her mental health at risk by pleasing others.The lesson might be an obvious one but the words were so strong and good that it actually changed my perspective."

And with today's issues, it is important that people take the best care of their mental health. As how we think also reflects on the outcomes of our daily lives. Our mind is a powerful thing.

To end, here are the questions from today's Tea House:

1. What is your favorite literary genre?
2. Share a favorite quote from your favorite book. Why did this quote stand out?
3. Literary works that changed your perspective in life.
4. What is your favorite trope?
5. Define a good and a bad book.
6. What do you think about books turned into movies?
7. What are your book cover pet peeves?
8. What factors are important to you when choosing a book to read?
9. What is your least favorite greenwriter story?
10. How do you overcome a reading slump?

That is for today's update!

Reminding you all that the Gossipmonger Confession for this month will close on April 15 and reopen by 25 for the next month's confession. Check out our twitter for the google form links.

Stay tuned for THP update!

Thank you and have a blessed day! 💙💚