15th of March 2022

Tuesday

The Opulents Gossipmonger's Crate or #OGCByKarla had started its preorder by noon. No news of closing the form was announced, so if you're still thinking about it... place your orders now!

In line with OGC, Green Gossipmongers closed the giveaway entries today at noon time, which was an extension was given for the people who entered in the FanArt Contest. Winners are yet to be announced.

But wait... there's more.

Miss Karla recently tweeted that she will not be closing her doors, and she is thinking of doing something again related to Greenwriter and the Gossipmongers. Something beyond that fits the cold season and will send chills to us; something that is unclear and misty.

Why don't we all guess of what book merchandise is next to come, aye?
________________________

Lastly, The Monthly Confessions for Gossipmongers this Month of March, "Women's Month" will close in a few minutes. Therefore, send your entries now before the form closes.

https://forms.gle/33GYqjRsjWZC57te7
________________________

"Language is best learned when used." - Court of Arms Maiden, Lady Gessica.

A pleasant evening, Ladies and Gents!

The Court of Libraries is accepting any spiel from you, our dear Gossipmongers. Spiels encompasses a lot of things, therefore shoutouts to your court and fellow Gossipmongers are accepted. If you are more inclined to have the community know your lovers or husbands we would gladly relay the information.

Send us a message! Inform us and we will do the request. 😉