Chapter ONE - Naruto

(A/N : Remember I own Nothing )

CHAPTER ONE

Rubbing his temples in exasperation, Hiruzen watched as the ANBU guards milled around the basement of the hokage tower. They were bringing in plush-cushioned chairs and setting in just in front of his desk.

"

Won't the two of you at the very least exchange friendly glances?" Hiruzen sighed.
Jiraiya smiled sheepishly.

Tsunade huffed in annoyance as she glared at the white-haired man.

They were both already sitting on two of the chairs when the opening of the door caught their attention. "Oh! Minato, come sit here." Jiraiya patted the chair next to him, receiving a small chuckle from the blonde.

Minato gave a small bow to Hiruzen before giving a wave to Tsunade. He walked in with Kushina and both settled down into their seats.

"To call me before I could even eat my morning ramen, you've got some nerve, Namikaze." The shadows on Kushina's face darkened, which caused Minato to sink deeper into the plush chair, holding his hands up placatingly.

"Settle down..." Hiruzen finally spoke, "The reason I have called you all here is because of a troublesome matter."

"Is the brat finally becoming the fourth?" Jiraiya started, eyeing Minato.

"S-sensei?"

"Afraid not." A puff of smoke was exhaled from Hiruzen's mouth. "Two days ago, an injured shinobi was found on the roof of my tower. Severely injured and unconscious via injury to the head, was rushed to the emergency medical unit."

"While he was unconscious, I had Inoichi-,"
"The Yamanaka? Head of the Analysis Team, unsurprising that he'd be in the intelligence division." Tsunade hummed.

"Yes, I had Inoichi look into the ninja's memories, and the findings were, troubling to say the least; and with how Inoichi reacted to the memories, this is putting it lightly.

"In a few moments, the ninja will come into the room."

"So, who's our mystery ninja?" Jiraiya asked.
"He is a shinobi from Konoha, that doesn't exist." Hiruzen let that hang in the air for a beat before he gave an almost unnoticeable smile, "Yet."

"Lord Hokage! Are you saying, time-travel?" Minato looked at the old man with wonder in his twinkling eyes, much to Jiraiya's dismay.

"I forgot how much of a nerd this kid is."

"That is the only explanation I can offer to you at this moment, with what the shinobi has explained, he was transported here near the end of the Fourth Great Ninja War."

Tsunade blanched, "F-fourth? We're still in the third!"

Hiruzen hummed acknowledging, "I know it is a hard to grasp, which is why I have called the shinobi in question to come forward."

"You may come in, Naruto."

The doors of the basement opened and still bruised and battered blonde teen sauntered into the room. Sapphire eyes scanned the room, emotions dancing about the orbs as he looked at the room's inhabitants.

He was wearing white hospital robes, one sleeve was blowing in the small drafts that were emitted from the vents overhead, "Hey, kid."

Naruto looked at Tsunade, "Granny Tsunade!" He beamed.

Getting smacked from one of the strongest shinobi in the leaf was not funny, Naruto thought to himself as he rubbed the growing bump on his head, "Who're you calling old!"