The End

The Epilogue : A New Future

"Naruto, you idiot!" Sasuke facepalmed, "We couldn't even get a single bell..."

"Hey! I wasn't the one being distracted all the time!"

"D-distracted?!" Sasuke glared, pressing his face to Naruto, who was tied to the fence post. "By what?!"

Naruto smirked and his eyes pointed to Sakura. "D-d-don't be an idiot!"

Sasuke blushed slightly, while Sakura melted into a puddle on the floor, "She was the one who kept trying to get close to me, it gave away my position. She dragged us down."

Sakura twiddled her fingers as she drew a circle in the dirt.

Naruto's stomach grumbled, "C'mon, Sakura! Just a bite!"

"No can do, Naruto. Kakashi sensei and Obito sensei both said we're not allowed to share with the one that lost."

Naruto's stomach growled loudly before Sasuke sighed and put his bento in front of Naruto, "Sasuke!"

"Can't have him being hungry and dragging us back even further." Sasuke laughed softly before taking a pair of chopsticks and taking a piece to Naruto's mouth, "Appreciate this, dumbass, it's never happening again."

But before he could feed Naruto, Obito and Kakashi appeared in front of the trio, "You guys..."

"Oh, crap..." Naruto shivered.

Their faces dark and angry, shifted into ones of happiness, "Pass."

"Congrats!" Rin came up and swooped all three of them into a hug.

"R-Rin sensei!" Naruto and Sasuke blushed slightly.

Kakashi and Obito bumped fists behind their backs, "Take care of her Kakashi, make her happy."

"Thanks for being supportive." Kakashi smiled beneath his mask.

"I'm still a little salty," Obito chuckled, nudging Kakashi in his side, "But I'll always have your back."

--

Sasuke stretched before he entered his home in the Uchiha estate, "Father, mother, I'm home."

"Welcome back, Sasuke!" Mikoto came up and hugged her son, "How was training with your uncle Obito?"

"Same as usual, looks like a pirate."

"Well, he did give one of his eyes to Kakashi sensei." Sasuke shrugged, "A stupid thing to do, if you ask me."

Mikoto laughed inwardly.

"Brother." Sasuke nodded to Itachi.

"Hello, Sasuke." Itachi said as he put on his ANBU vest, "Sorry, looks like I won't have time to play with you today."

He used two fingers to gently push Sasuke's forehead, "I'm not five anymore." Sasuke glared as he rubbed his forehead. "I don't need you to play with me."

Itachi laughed and Sasuke couldn't help the small grin forming on his face.

"Are you going out for your duties with Shisui?" Fugaku asked.

"Yes, father." Itachi nodded.

"Hm... be careful out there."

"I will, see you later." Itachi smiled.

---

"Welcome home, Naruto." Minato said as he flew around the kitchen in a pink apron, "Settle down, dinner's ready soon."

"You got it!"

A few years ago, Minato became the fourth hokage while Hiruzen retired, Tsunade had opted to not get in Minato's way and would wait until he either became tired of it or chose to retire as well. Now that there was no Obito to become Tobi, the nine tails never attacked the village, and the threat of Madara was stopped for now.

Kushina came up to hug Naruto as they sat at the table, the comical Minato served food, sitting down while his brightly colored apron was still tied around him.

"Obito really became a splendid ninja, hasn't he?"

"Much better than when he was a homicidal maniac." Kushina whispered back.

"Oh yeah, Obito sensei is great! He's so much nicer than that boring Kakashi sensei." Naruto huffed, "All Kakashi sensei does is read that dirty Make-Out Tactics!"

Minato's face dropped as he facepalmed. "Some things never change."

"Dad!" Naruto held up his chopsticks to Minato, "One day, I'm gonna take your title as hokage and become the best hokage Konoha's ever seen! Believe it!"

The image of the older Naruto was superimposed behind the current Naruto, Minato was surprised for a moment but grinned, "Yes, I know you will."

He ruffled Naruto's hair as they all laughed.

A knock on the door and Kushina was already there, opening it. "Iruka!"

"Hey there, I came to check up on Naruto, got some fruits as well." Iruka smiled, "Am I interrupting?"

"Oh, no! Come on in, you should join us for dinner."

"I'll have to thank you then." Iruka dropped the fruits off as he made his way to join them at the table.

Minato sat in his office, in front of him was the current team seven, with Kakashi and Obito standing behind them.

"Now," Minato held out a scroll, "this is your new mission to the Land of the Waves, I-!"

A blinding light flash in the center of the room, blinding the people in the hokage's office. "What the heck is happening?!"

"Hell, if I know!" Sasuke yelled back.

In a few seconds, the light subsided and in its place was an older Naruto, with a bandaged hand. The hokage's cloak flowing behind him.

Minato's mouth hung open, as did Obito's and as did Kakashi's.

The older Naruto looked around the room, "You gotta be fuc-."

And The End...:))

----