Chapter FOURTEEN - The Infinite Tsukuyomi

Chapter 14

"D-did Guy win?!" Kakashi asked.

Naruto waited, then sighed, shaking his head.

"Crap..." Kakashi fell back into his seat.

Madara wheezed heavily, half his entire body was gone. He started laughing, "I thought I was a goner... you damned lunatic!"

The destroyed half of his body started regenerating at rapid speeds.

"Gross!" Rin stuck her tongue out, "His body's like jelly..."

"That must be because of grandfather's cells being implanted into him, the sage chakra or whatever." Tsunade nodded.

Tsunade looked at Guy, who's skin looked as though it were charred and burnt, "So, this is the after-effects of using the eight gates... His entire body is completely wrecked, and the foot he used to kick Madara is already turning into ash."

Duy clenched his fists.

"That one was truly left up to the fates to decide. As a gesture of gratitude for entertaining me so... Before you turn to ashes," Madara shot a truth-seeker orb at Guy, "I shall kill you myself!"

But before it could hit Guy, Naruto appeared and kicked the orb straight back to Madara, crashing just off his face.

Minato breathed as he dropped back into his seat.

Naruto pressed a hand to Guy's chest, where a white circle appeared. His heartrate steading and his chakra point starting to stabilize itself.

"Thank you." Duy breathed out.

"Naruto... no... there's something different than before about you."

"Yeah, I'm finding it mysterious myself. Now, I feel like I change everything!"

"Woah! You managed to add a fire technique into your Rasenshuriken?!" Minato gasped.

"Well... I did get some help from the four tails, Gokuu." Naruto rubbed the back of his head.

Naruto pushed the Rasenshuriken through the God Tree, completely cutting it in half. But as it fell, Madara looked up at it. As though beckoning him, the God Tree crashed into Madara as it started seeping into his body mid-fall.

"He-he absorbed it!" Jiraiya shook.

"I see, so this was the holy tree." Madara laughed as he floated in the sky, free from injuries. "The time has come for everything to become one."

Back on the ground, Naruto passed Guy to Lee to look after, Gaara approached from behind.

"Naruto, when you become hokage. Let's drink together from a sake cup." Gaara smiled.

"Sure!"

"Man..." Kushina whined, "I wanna see you be hokage too!"

"You cannot defeat me." Madara gloated, "I have obtained complete immortality. I am eternal."

"You dumbass! I'm not gonna defeat you..." Naruto tightened his headband.