Chapter SIX - Speech

Chapter 6

Naruto yawned as he stretched, the bed inside his parent's house was pretty damn comfortable.

"Breakfast!" Kushina's voice rung out. She waited for a beat and when no answer came, yelled even louder, causing the two blondes to stumble to the living room groggily.

"C-coming!"

Both blondes rushed out to see an angry Kushina holding a frying pan. "D-dad... What's mom doing?" Naruto asked sheepishly.

"I don't know son," Minato whispered, eyes never leaving Kushina, much like a rabbit eyeing a lion, "She's just standing there... menacingly."

A tomato was promptly thrown at him, "I can hear you both, yeah know!"

They all shared a laugh as they wolfed down breakfast before going to the hokage's tower again. "Hey, Namikaze!"

Tsunade appeared from a small ramen bar. "Lady Tsunade? It's only ten in the morning, what're you doing drinking?"

"Be quiet, pretty boy. Use the Flying Raijin and teleport us all." Tsunade huffed, her breath smelt faintly of rice sake.

"How do you even know if I marked the hokage's basement?"

Tsunade cracked her fists, "What was that?"

"N-nothing! Kushina your feet hurt from walking, right?!"

"What-?"

"That's right, off we go!" Minato grabbed Kushina and put a hand on Tsunade's shoulders, Naruto grabbing his father's shoulder.

In an instant they all appeared inside the basement, Jiraiya was already seated, holding a large bag of dango dipped in sweet sauce.

"Punctuality was never your strong point, hm Tsunade?"

She huffed as everyone made their way to their seats.

"Now that everyone is seated, we shall begin."

Inoichi nodded.

The scene opened up to a large desert area, where many shinobi from different villages were lined up.

The crest that they were wearing, was never seen before. It had the kanji symbol for 'shinobi'.

"What is this?" Hiruzen asked.

"This is the Allied Shinobi Forces!" Naruto grinned, "It's formed after Tobi, the masked guy, declared the fourth war."

"Tobi..." Hiruzen experimentally said.

"Will we be okay with a kid like that as commanding general?"

"Lord Gaara's no ordinary kid! Just keep your mouth shut if you don't know what you're talking about!" A sand shinobi rebutted.

"Hmph! How am I supposed to know?! We were enemies not that long ago!"

"Yeah? Well, I don't exactly trust you guys either! So just watch your mouth!"