Chapter SEVEN - Unite as One

Chapter 7

The audience was on the edge of their seats, some in fear and some in awe at the level of power that Uchiha Madara possessed.

Ohnoki flew up and started pushing against the meteor.

"That old man is going to try and stop that?!" Jiraiya barked.

"Ohnoki is a powerful person, now that he's Tsuchikage, he has people he has to protect. That will give him drive." Hiruzen said.

Ohnoki released multiple techniques to make the stone lighter, grinding it to a halt with the help of Gaara, making large sand constructs to hold it in place.

"T-they stopped it!" Rin clapped her hands together.

"Then w-why isn't Naruto smiling?" Kakashi asked.

The others looked at Naruto, his face was grim and hands clammy, as though remembering a nightmare.

"Now, Ohnoki." Madara's smooth voice came out, "How will you stop a second one?"

Rin put her hands in prayer as she watched the second meteor crash into the first one, both collapsing on top of each other. The shinobi below being crushed.

"No!" Kushina whisper-shouted.

Ohnoki stood back up, propped up by Gaara.

Madara sneered down at them, talking about how he could continue testing more on how his new body would function.

He and the former tsuchikage leapt towards Ohnoki and Gaara, battle stances ready on the fly.

"Run!" Obito shouted.

But before they could attack, they were kicked harshly away by Tsunade and Ay.

"Lady Tsunade, in the nick of time!" Minato wiped his sweat.

"Hmph, punctuality may not be my strong point, but I always arrive on the dot." She huffed.

Terumi Mei, the fifth mizukage also joined the battle. The five kage stood by each other, ready to face off against Madara.

"Being old has it has perks," Ohnoki smiled, "To think I'd live to see the day... when the five kages would stand and fight together!"

"The ultimate team." Tsunade laughed.

A fierce battle ensued, "Are you gonna be alright, Granny Tsunade?! If you use your forehead seal technique, you'll turn into and old hag and collapse, won't you?!"

Naruto got bopped on the head, "I'm not that weak, brat!"

"This time is different than it was with Pain, I only healed my own wounds, and they're not nearly as bad. I still have plenty of chakra left!"

"Then, please heal me! I can't let my clone disappear yet! I want to fight here!" Naruto desperately said.

"There's no need for that."