Chapter TWO - Orochimaru Invasion

Chapter 2

"Good morning, Naruto."

Naruto waved a hand sleepily as he was tossed a slice of toast by Minato. "Mmrphing-!" He said befoke slightly choking on the toast, patting his chest.

"Don't talk with you mouth open!" Kushina walked up with a glass of water, pulling him deeper into the kitchen, just out of Minato's hearing.

"Mu-, Kushina, what's up?"

"You're my son, aren't you?"

"...I am." Naruto scratched the back of his nervously.

Kushina all but squealed, pinching his cheeks, and ruffling his hair, "You're so handsome! You look just like Minato when he was finishing the academy."

"Are you gonna tell dad?"

"What? No, it'll be so funny to see his reaction when he finds out by himself. We've only been dating and thinking of moving in together recently, so, I don't want people to think that I'm easy."

Naruto remembered about how Minato had told him how Kushina got her nickname from, "I don't think anyone thinks you're easy."

Kushina sobered up, "What about your arm?" She knew that everyone the hokage's basement was surprised by the injury but still bit back their bile when they saw someone as young as her son with such a grizzly injury.

"Well, it got traded for a dear friend of mine. So, it was worth it. People can't say I'm an armful to handle now, cause I only have one left!"

They both shared a laugh and made their way back to the living room; a great breakfast was had before they made their way to the hokage's basement once again.

Jiraiya and Tsunade were already seated, with two new additions being added. "Sir Hiashi and Sir Hizashi." Minato bowed, Kushina followed.

"Oh, please do not mind the formalities." Hizashi smiled, Hiashi only nodded before moving his eyes back to the wall.

"Sensei." Obito, Rin and Kakashi said in unison.

Minato smiled and sat down with Kushina and Naruto.

"Well then, let's continue."

Inoichi put his hands-on Naruto's shoulders again and the orb once again appeared,

A shinobi with glasses was laid out on the floor, unconscious.

"Oh! This is a few weeks after the chunin exam's preliminary rounds."

"Is my son alright?" Mikoto asked.

"He's fine, but he was given a curse mark from Orochimaru. It'll play a big part in the future but for now, it will just make him lust for more power, he did in the end seek out Orochimaru."

Mikoto looked close to tears as Fugaku held her close, reassuring her.

"Man, keep it quiet." An elderly ninja sat on a orange toad, "Whacha gonna do if I get caught?"