7| Go Away!

It had been almost a week since Tanya left this world. Her parents were staying with Sean and the kids whilst Lana was driving almost every day to his house to help or just to be there for Sean. Since everyone knew by now about the accident, a lot of friends were showing up, telling them their prayers and blessings. Sean had sat down with the kids one by one, talking to them individually and explaining that their mother will not return. It took him all his courage and energy to answer the questions they had, because talking about Tanya was hard for him. Leo didn't understand at first, asked many times where his mommy was and why she cannot come back, which broke Sean and Lana's heart into pieces every time he was thinking about her. Flynn on the other hand got angry pretty much every time her name was mentioned and started to behave differently, especially in front of Lana. He wouldn't accept anything she was saying, arguing that she has no right to speak to him, which hurt her more than she would ever admit. He skipped school for two days since he was too overwhelmed with his feelings to go anywhere, trying to comprehend the information. 

Today, on the 19th of June, was the funeral, an event most people don't like to attend. I mean why would you? 

Sean was standing with Flynn and Leo in front of a big crowd, looking down in the hole that was placed to be Tanya's final resting spot. It was right underneath a beautiful tree, which long branches were hanging down, letting the surroundings look magical. A lot of acquaintances attended the funeral, which overwhelmed Sean a little. Seeing the amount of family, friends, and people that wanted to honor his former wife sent shivers down his spine. What a beautiful and at the same time mournful view. 

Even Ginnifer and Josh, cast members from Once upon a time, made it in time. Since Sean brought Tanya to almost all the Set partys, she was well known and loved by the crew. 

Lana was standing next to Bex and her husband, holding Amélie in her arms. The little girl insisted on staying with Sean, wanting her 'Nana'. It didn't bother Lana at all and like this Sean had his hands free for the boys, who tried to understand what was going on. They all listened to the words Sean had to say before he took the first flower and threw it into Tanya's grave. Leo was copying him but didn't understand the meaning of throwing the flower, whilst Flynn started crying next to Sean. 

"I don't wanna throw the flower. I don't want Mama to be in the dirt! She doesn't like the dirt, Daddy!", he said, trying to stop crying in front of everybody. 

Sean couldn't hold back the tears that were searching their way to the surface. He knelt down, to be on one height with Flynn before answering. 

"She is not in the dirt. I promise. All the flowers we put in will keep her safe and loved. You can make a wish for her when you put your flower.", he said, stroking his soft hair and kissing him on his head. 

Flynn needed a couple of seconds before he turned back to the grave to throw in the yellow flower in his hand. Sean took him beside the resting place, making space for all the other people that had decided to come. 

When it was Lana's turn, she gave one flower to Amélie, kneeling down to show her what she had to do. With Lana's help, the flower finally landed in the grave after a few attempts, making Lana smile before she walked beside Ginnifer, who was completely in love with Amélie. 

"I can remember when our boys were that tiny. They are growing up all too fast.", Ginny complained which made Josh chuckle. 

"Can I hold her for a second?", she asked with big eyes before Lana gave her the little girl. Amé was normally the happiest baby in town, but for the last couple of days, she didn't appreciate being in other people's arms except for Lana and Sean's obviously. The actress couldn't deny that the atmosphere at her friend's house has changed immensely since Tanya's death.