25| Truth Or Dare

The loud ringing made them jump again, which caused Sean to break their eye contact to look back and forth, from Lana to the door. 

"I-I am sorry. That must be Colin.", Sean stuttered, walking slowly backward in the right direction since he couldn't take his eyes off her because of how stunned he was. He almost fell over the couch whilst hurrying and not paying attention to his steps, gathering his balance last minute before actually falling. Lana couldn't help but smirk sheepishly at his actions, fixing her lipstick fastly in the mirror, whilst Sean was opening the door with a facial expression that made Colin wonder. 

"You alright, mate?", he harshly laughed, raising one eyebrow at him, since Sean's face was more than heated up, having a slightly reddish color that peeked into Colin's eye. "You look as if you have seen a ghost.", he added with a smirk 

"Yeah… yeah… no, I am fine. More than fine. I am… eh… I was upstairs and had to get down here. Had a bit of stress since the kids didn't want to leave and yeah...", Sean said with a fake smile before pulling him in for a hug to clear his mind for a second. "Nice to see you, brother. Can't wait to start working with you again.", he grinned before gathering his thoughts and giving Helen a quick hug as well. "Nice to see you too of course. Let's go inside before you're completely soaked. It didn't stop raining for one minute today.", Sean laughed slightly before letting them in, where Lana was waiting to greet them. 

"Heyyy", she grinned before hugging both eagerly. She helped them with their jackets, hanging them over the heating since they were quite wet, whilst the three others sat down on the couch to have a little chat before the rest would arrive. When Lana came back into the living room she sat down directly next to Sean. She acted like nothing had happened between them, leaned casually against him, and started a conversation with Colin. Her actions made Sean sigh in relief since Lana was not showing any attempt to make this situation awkward or uncomfortable for them both. Eventually, they would have to talk about their kiss, but for now, both were glad to just relax and enjoy the evening without any uneasy obstacles between them. 

It didn't take long for the rest to show up, which filled the house immediately with fun and laughter about inappropriate jokes, mostly coming from the guys, who behaved like teenagers at one point since the alcohol level was rising. 

"Hey, who wants to play truth or dare?", Colin's voice shouted through the Maguire house later that night, stopping all the conversations for a second since everyone swirled their heads to the black-haired actor, who was standing behind the kitchen counter. 

Josh and Ginny agreed to it without hesitating any minute since these guys were always up to no good in games like that. Lana and Helen on the other hand felt the opposite way and wanted to keep the remaining piece of dignity that they had left. "I really do enjoy party games, but I am really afraid of playing with you guys. I would rather stay here with Helen.", Lana laughed slightly tipsy. 

"Alright, what's with you Bex? Are you in?", Colin questioned and turned to a corner in the kitchen, where she was standing. Rebecca let him know through a nod before adding: "It won't hurt, right?" 

She made her way to Josh and Ginny, who already sat down on the couch with some drinks in their hands, leaving Lana and Helen in the kitchen, which was basically in the same room anyway. 

"Great", Josh responded, looking at Sean who was still pouring himself some drink before pointing him out to Colin. 

"I guess you're joining us as well, right mate?", the former captain hook actor asked, going closer to his friend to basically drag him to give a positive answer. 

Sean looked to his left and right, unsure about how to respond since he wasn't too thrilled about that game at all. Everyone knows that he hates stuff like that.