32| Mama

A/N: Welcome to the longest chapter in my upload history. Haha.

Happy Eastern everyone!
I don't have a bunny for you but I have my cat Bubbles, who needs to make an appearance because @FuzzyFowl needs to see her. 🤧😂

So that's her, watching me draw a picture of Lana.

And that's the finished drawing for anyone who cares

And that's the finished drawing for anyone who cares. Haha. (I am not a professional, I am completely self taught; I am well aware that it's not perfect.)

Alriiiight

Alriiiight. Let's start. Hope you will like that chapter! 🙊😁

_______________________________________

"Lana? Sweetheart…", Sean said, trying to get the attention of his girlfriend, who was completely lost in her thoughts whilst cleaning the kitchen of their house. He just chuckled a little, before grabbing her waist from behind, placing a soft kiss on her neck. "What's bordering you? Is it still Fred?", he asked and only got a little nod from her as an answer.

"That was nearly a week ago, darling. Don't you think it's time to forget about it? Your stepsons are on your side and who cares what Fred said. He was even lying to his own children.", Sean said, not understanding why that short conversation hit Lana as hard as it did. A lot has happened since then. Flynn and Leo started school here in Vancouver, Amélie was in nursery school for a few hours a day to get used to it… but all of those milestones didn't help Lana to forget about the meeting with her ex-husband that was very much present in her head. Sean had noticed how averted she was towards him. She wiggled out of his arms more often, did rarely cuddle at night time, and even stopped kissing him at appropriate moments. He felt like a ghost that wasn't really there since she was looking right through him instead of at him. He knew that she hadn't slept well, everyone could clearly tell by the dark eyebags she had. It worried Sean not to know what was going on in his girlfriend's mind and he thought if he gave her time, she would recover, but it was just getting too much now. There must have been something that shook her up. 

"The problem is that Fred is right.", Lana said coldly. "I worked too much and didn't take enough time for him or my family in general. I should have been more present