34| Never Do That Again

Lana woke up the next morning from the sunbeams shining right into her face since they forgot to close the curtains last night. She frowned because normally it had become like a routine, going through the house and locking every door before making their room sunproof but then all the memories of last night came right up to her mind. A small grin appeared on her lips when she remembered the kisses Sean gave her, his touches that left a trail over her body, the pleasure he gave her. Her body tensed up even just thinking about it. And for that reason, it was alright that they had forgotten to close the blinds.

Lana turned in Sean's bed to face her boyfriend with a peaceful smile. It was a nice change to wake up on her own and not because one of the children was jumping on top of her; Even though she loved them to bits. It was only six in the morning, meaning they had 30 more minutes to snuggle before every-day life began.

Sean and she were still both naked, his hand was placed around her body whilst Lana's legs were kind of knot with his. Feeling the warmth of his skin right after waking up was the most beautiful thing in the world to her, even though she knew that it was risky since the kids could walk in at any minute. Thank God none of them woke up during the night to come to cuddle.

Lana brushed some hair out of her face before biting the corner of her lip. It was hard watching Sean sleep since his presence was enough to send her body back into the mode of desire that both of them awoke last night. She had no idea how they even managed to prevent the showdown in the last two weeks but it didn't matter anymore because they had sent each other over the edge more than just one time in the previous night. She should have been exhausted after going to bed around one in the morning but it seemed like the lust to kiss him again was way stronger than her tiredness.

The mischievous grin on her face went brighter when Lana leaned forward to place small kisses on Sean's neck and jawline. One at a time, traveling along his torso until her boyfriend finally opened up his eyes with a smirk, which Lana mirrored as soon as her eyes met his. She reached up to his mouth, locking their lips instantly with the desire to let their tongues fight for dominance.

"We got 20 more minutes.", Lana breathed out, giving her watch a side look because she wasn't planning on letting go of him that fast.

"Got it.", was all Sean said, not waiting this time for a longer conversation. To be honest, talking was superfluous at this point.

*****

Both of them fell back into the pillows of their bed, completely out of breath and more than sure that this was the best start to a new day. Lana could still feel his body on hers, still smell his aftershave in her nose and still hear how pleasurable they finished each other off. Her body was still tensed up and all electrified, so Sean's hands on her thighs didn't help at all to cool herself down. Lana closed her eyes, tried to focus on something else than his touch since she had to present herself in just a couple of minutes to the kids without making them notice anything unusual. But her head had other plans and was going through all the events that had happened that night. Every touch, every kiss, every word. Her mind got stuck to the little talking they did whilst being completely overwhelmed by each other's presence. 'Let fate decide', repeated her mind instantly inside her head before Lana suddenly sat up, facing Sean, who tried to figure out what was going on.

"We didn't use protection...", was all Lana said, without breaking their eye contact.

"Ehm... yeah? I know. Didn't we talk about it?", Sean asked confused since he could swear he did ask her if it was okay.

"Yeah... but... I... I never had sex without protection before.", Lana confessed, looking right through him, to think about it a little more. "You are aware that even if the chances are basically zero... I could get pregnant. You know?", She asked just to be sure.