18| You Watched Us Kiss?

"Can we... can we cuddle?", Lana asked with a slightly ashamed look on her face. It wasn't usual for her to ask for snuggling since she was fine sleeping by herself but today just felt different. She wasn't ready to just go to bed and fall asleep, she wanted someone... even if it was just a friend.

Sean couldn't hold back a giggle, showing his absolutely adorable dimples, before he reached out for her hand. "Honestly...sometimes you're a big big mystery.", Sean laughed when Lana took his hand in hers. He would be lying if he would deny the fact that this felt incredibly right and wrong at once.

The last time he shared a night with a woman was actually the one where Amélie was the consequence of. To be honest... she was the cutest consequence alive and he wouldn't want to change or regret that at all.

He couldn't even remember when he just properly cuddled someone. Sure Tanya and he were sleeping in the same bed, but she wasn't a big fan of hugs or snuggles.

When they reached the main bedroom, Lana pulled off the Jumper, socks and sweatpants Sean gave her before climbing into the bed.

"Those boxers suit you.", Sean laughed before changing into a Pajama bottom before deciding to actually wear a shirt as well, since it would be a bit weird otherwise. What he didn't know was that Lana's eyes were more than glued to his body, trying to memorize every inch of his torso, as she did before.

She actually snapped back when she realized what exactly she was doing, looking in a random corner of the room to not be suspicious.

"Alright, baby girl. Come snuggling.", Sean laughed and actually regretted his choice of words instantly since it sounded really wrong. What he actually meant by saying this was a reference to Lana's sweet childish behavior.

She didn't comment on his statement at all, just put herself closer to Sean to be able to rest her head on his chest. His heartbeat was the nicest melody she had ever heard and it calmed her down almost immediately, in addition to his arm that Sean had placed around her. Lana could feel how she was drifting off to sleep, even if she was trying to comprehend the moment a little longer. Smelling his aftershave a little longer, hearing his heartbeat a little longer, feeling close to him a little longer.

It didn't take long for her to give up the fight against her tiredness, which Sean automatically recognized since her body got heavier in his arms before she completely fell asleep.

All he did was smile at the beautiful woman in his arms, seeing her face relax in peace.

"Have sweet dreams, darling.", he mumbled, turning a little to rearranging his position to make it more comfortable for the two of them before he drifted off to sleep as well.

It was around midnight, when Sean's bedroom door opened again, revealing little Leo, standing in the doorframe with his stuffed animal elephant. He tiptoed to the side of the bed that was normally empty before climbing in as quietly as possible to not wake up his father, otherwise, there would be the possibility that he would send him back to his own bed.

When he finally reached up the bed he realized that his spot was already taken, making him wonder what to do now. Since he was a toddler he didn't even question the fact that Lana was here.

In the shine of the moon, he was able to see that Sean's Hands were still wrapped around Lana's torso, making it impossible for Leo to squeeze between them. So he decided to go with Lana instead, lifting up the blankets and crawling in before he slightly wrapped her arm around him. He grinned proudly when none of the adults woke up from his movements, even though Lana did tighten her grip around the young boy after a few minutes.

Like that the three of them kept sleeping until the sunrise, paired up with a very eagerly screaming Amélie.

"Five more minutes.", Lana growled with her raspy morning voice, cuddling closer to Leo without realizing it. Her arm was completely swung around the little boy, pressing his back to her front.