Chapter four

It had been two days since Norma had been recruited, and she was on her way to meet with Bucky and Steve, so that Bucky could tell them what to expect when they go to the army.

They planned on meeting at the park at 10:00 am and it was currently 9:57 meaning she had three minutes to get there. She didn't want to be late so she sped up her pace.

She wasn't really watching where she was going, and accidentally bumped into a woman. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going!" Norma said, apologetically, half yelling out of fright.

She realized the woman she had bumped into had spilled her coffee all over herself.
The woman was staring at her coffee stained clothes with an annoyed look on her face.
"You need to watch where you're going, lady. Now I need to go back home and change. I'm going to be late!" said the woman whilst looking up at Norma.

Norma looked at the woman's face. She was truly beautiful, Norma thought; But now was not the time for that.
"I'm truly sorry, ma'am. Would you like me to get you a change of clothes from my house? It's just around the corner." said Norma hopefully.
"No, no. You've done enough." said the woman and stormed off.

Norma felt bad for making the woman late, but she herself didn't want to be late, so she kept on walking.

Once she got the place where She, Bucky and Steve were supposed to meet, she noticed they were both already there and waiting for her.

"I'm so sorry for being late. I bumped into a woman on the way." Norma said "She was quite rude, actually" she added.
"Don't worry about it, Norma" said Bucky.

"So, Buck, how about you tell us what to expect from the army so we can be best prepared. You do know we're going there  tomorrow, right?" said Steve. "Yeah, I'm aware." said Bucky jokingly. "Well, Steve, pretty much all you'll be doing is train. Maybe do some paperwork but that's mostly it." said Bucky.

"You on the other hand, Norma... I'm not sure. I don't know what kind of jobs they give to women in the army. Maybe you'll be a trainer, or you'll just need to fill out paperwork. You know the army isn't big on letting women join." he said honestly.

About two hours later they decided to part ways and each go back home.

When Norma got back home, she decided she'd best pack a bag for tomorrow. She was supposed to leave with Steve at 6:00 am to go to the military base. She was excited, but also extremely nervous.
She'd never heard of a woman in the army, so she wasn't really sure about what to expect.

After she had packed a bag, she decided to relax a bit and read. After she had enough, she showered and went to sleep. 

She hopped into bed and let sleep consume her.

_____________________

Another chapter done!!!