Chapter five

When Norma woke up the next day, she went straight in the shower. She washed her hair and body, and while she was at it she brushed her teeth. Yes, she brushed her teeth in the shower. She was multi tasking.

When she got out she dried off and put on her army clothes, which consisted of a knee length skirt, a long sleeved button shirt, and a name tag. All in olive green, of course.

She drank her coffee, curled her hair a bit and slipped on her shoes.

She then left her house and waited for Steve at their pickup point.

Steve got there about twenty seconds after her. "What took you so long?" Norma said jokingly. Steve just chuckled nervously.
"Oh, Steve. Don't worry. You'll be fine." Norma said. "Yeah, yeah. I'm just a little nervous, that's all." said Steve.

They sat in a comfortable silence for about two minutes until their bus arrived.
It had a bunch of other soldiers, and they all gave Steve and Rose weird looks when they boarded the bus. Norma wasn't especially bothered by this, but Steve seemed to be.

They sat down and waited about half an hour until they got to the base.

When they got there, they were told to leave the bus, And all the soldiers got off hurriedly, and awaited further instructions.

"Hello soldiers. My name is Jack Bowman, and I will be your captain. You are all expected to put your bags in the building on the left, and after that, go to the training area in the center of the base." said the captain.
"You're supposed to say, "yes captain.", soldiers." the captain added.
"Yes captain!" they all said together. "Good. Now go along" he said.

All the soldiers did as they were told, and they were now standing in the center of the base, awaiting training to start.

Suddenly, a woman in the same uniform as Norma walked up to them. "Gentleman, I am agent Carter. I supervise all operations in this division." said the woman.
as Norma was looking at the woman, she realized it was the same woman she had bumped into yesterday. 'Oh god'  Norma thought to herself.

"What's with the accent, queen Victoria? Thought I was signing up for the U.S. army." said one of the soldiers in a rude, but flirtatious tone.

Norma examined the other woman's face, and saw she didn't seem very bothered. She must be used to this.

"What's your name, soldier?" said agent Carter. "Gilmore Hodge, your majesty" said the soldier.
"Step forward, Hodge." she said.
"Put your right foot forward." she added sternly. He obeyed. "Hm. Are we gonna fight? Because I know a few moves I know you'll like" he said with a smirk.
Suddenly agent Carter punched him square in the face, making him fall, which caused the soldiers to look at her with shock.

Just after Hodge stood back up, clearly embarrassed, a man walked up to the group of soldiers.
"Hello, soldiers. Welcome. As you all know, wars are fought with weapons, but they are won by men. We are going to win this war because we have the best men." said the man. But he faltered slightly when he saw Norma.

"Agent Carter, they're all yours." he said, and walked away.
Agent Carter then looked through the soldiers. Inspecting each one. Her eyes landed on Steve. She looked at him slightly longer than the rest. Her eyes then fell on Norma. She clearly recognized Norma because the look on her face seemed extremely annoyed.
Agent Carter than turned away.
"You, lady, come with me." said agent Carter to Norma.
and Norma obeyed. She walked over to Carter.
"All of you stay where you are." said agent Carter to the rest of the soldiers.
She then turned to Norma and said harshly "Your captain doesn't think you can handle the training. would you like me to get you a private trainer?" "That's awfully kind of him, but, no, thank you, ma'am. "

They obviously both recognized the other but made no effort to mention it.

"Alright soldier. But just know that I will not hold out on you or give you any special treatment just because you are a woman." said agent Carter and walked off.

Norma got back in the line with the other soldiers and they began their training.
____________________

And another chapter is done!!! I really don't know what else to say here.. So stay tuned for the next chapter ig...