Chapter Nine

the next day in the army passed quite quickly for Steve. everyone seemed quite confused, some not even recognizing him, but they got used to it.

Norma and all the other soldiers were currently in training with agent Carter.

"faster, solders! I don't have all day!" said Peggy, her accent clear as day.

Norma was obviously not as strong as the other soldiers, considering they had been training and getting ready for this for quite a while, but for her it was just a surprise.

"miss Carter, would you mind if I go grab some water?" asked Norma hopefully. "oh you know the rules, Sharpe. no stopping until the water break." said Peggy sternly.
Norma had no choice but to keep going.

once they had all finished training all the soldiers went on their lunch break. but Norma and Steve decided they wanted to have some fun. they had planned to go to Captain bowman's office and draw on one of his maps. obviously they weren't going to draw on any important ones. they just wanted some fun.

on their way to the Captain's office they heard some commotion. they knew it wasn't soldiers because soldiers weren't allowed in this area of the base.

Norma was quite interested and wanted to know what all the noise and yelling was about.

"shh! Steve! be quiet. I want to hear what they're saying!" said Norma to Steve.

they both put their ears to the door and listened.

"kidnapped! kidnapped, I tell you! agent Carter this was our strongest group of soldiers! how on earth could this happen?" they heard bowman's worried voice yell. "I have no idea how this could happen sir! I'll send a team in to find them right away." said Peggy. "they better be found soon. group 19 was the best we've had in years!" said the captain.

with that last sentence Norma and Steve's hearts dropped. group 19 was Bucky's soldier group. and the captain said they'd been kidnapped!

___________________________

ok so this is a short chapter, and a bad one. sorry the writing is so bad. I literally had no time to write this so it was very rushed.