Ch 29: Zygerria

"I don't like this" I said as we approached the planet.

"It looks like Zygerria is a popular place these days" Anakin said.

"Plenty of high class scum" I said.

Anakin landed the ship as Rex handed me a helmet.

"Let's just hope the information our spies gave us about the Queen is accurate" Anakin said. "Remember, I'll keep her occupied while you locate the missing poeple of Kitos."

"And how exactly do you plan on keeping the Queen occupied?" I asked tilting my head.

"Uhh" he said.

"Of course" I said.

I put the head piece on, walking away. I gave R-2 my sabers, not saying another word to Anakin. The doors whooshed open as we all walked off.

"Remind me why I'm the one playing the part of the slave" Ahsoka said.

"I tried it once. I wasn't any good at it" Anakin said. "Besides, the role of the master comes easily to me."

"Really? Well this time try to be convincing at it" she said.

I looked around as we walked through the walls guarding the village.

"Ugh" Ahsoka said. "How can a civilization this advanced still practice slavery?"

"It makes them wealthy and powerful at the expense of others" I said.

"Before the Hutts bought my mother she was sold in a market just like this" Anakin said.

I frowned looking at Anakin when a slave tripped in front of us. Rex and I walked away but keeping a close distance. The Zygerrian grabbed his whip continuously hitting the slave when Ahsoka grabbed his arm.

"Are dare touch me!" He said.

"Excuse my slave, friend" Anakin said. "She is freshly caught."

"Mmm, what have we here?" He said. "You wear Zygerrian armor but you are not one of us. Who are you?"

"I've come for an audience with the Queen" Anakin said.

"Then you have an invitation?" He asked. "We can't just let anyone in to speak with Her Majesty."

"No invitation but I do bring news" Anakin said. "News the Queen will be eager to hear."

"I doubt that" he said. "You're nothing more than a brigand."

"I wouldn't say that especially when the Queen learns you prevented her from hearing the news about Bruno Denturri" Anakin said.

Rex and I looked over our shoulders as Anakin was escorted with Ahsoka into the palace.

"I don't like this one bit, sir" Rex said.

"You think I like it?" I asked.

"Luna" he said.

"Yes?" I said.

"You and General Skywalker-" he said.

"Nope" I said. "Let's go this way."

I looked around as a Hutt family member bumped into me. I rolled my eyes as he slithered away.

"Sir, take a look at this" Rex whispered.

I looked down to see a Togruta down below.

"Stand watch. I'll take a closer look" I said.

I jumped down inching closer to the person, recognizing them.