Ch 45: Ahsoka

"Anakin, Luna, where are you?" Obi-Wan said.

"Right here" I smiled as Anakin and I walked up.

"What are you doing down there?" Anakin asked.

"We are taking cover. Now get down!" He said.

"You're not serious" I said. "There's only a thousand droids down there."

"Tops, might I add" Anakin said.

"What are you two up to? Wheres Rex and Gree?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Already finished our battles" he said. "So we both decided to come help you with yours."

"Luna, you are not one to overdo it, like Anakin" Obi-Wan said.

I stood up on the debris with Anakin, looking around.

"Yeah, I guess" I said. "But never too late to try."

"I mean, master, no disrespect. If you want, we can hide here with you and we can let the people in the city suffer longer" Anakin said.

I smiled at Obi-Wan who was less than amused.

"Now, Anakin, you know I-" he started.

"Or we can do things my way and help them now" Anakin said.

"All right. I know better than to try and stop you" he said. "What's your plan this time?"

"Stay here" Anakin said.

Anakin and I walked down the bridge as the droids aimed their guns to us.

"Hold your fire! Hold your fire!" Anakin yelled.

"We have come to surrender" I said. "Your forces fought valiantly and I must admit that we are overmatched by your superior firepower I congratulate you, for I have fought in many battles on many planets.. and always been victorious against the droid army."

Anakin went on a monologue as we waited.

"So, it is with these thoughts in mind that I gladly surrender myself and my fellow Jedi Knight tot he mercy of the Separatist forces" Anakin said.

"There he is" I smiled.

"Now R-2!" Anakin yelled.

Anakin held up his hand, levitating the tactical droid to him before slicing it in half. Rex, the 501st, Gree and my men flew up on jet packs, attacking the droids.

"Bravo, Anakin. You've done it again" Obi-Wan said walking in between Anakin and I.

"To be fair, I was the one who came up with the idea" I said.

"Your state of helplessness really sold them on our surrender talk" Anakin said.

"Always glad to help" he said.

Anakin's comm began to beep as we walked the other direction.

"Skywalker here. What is it admiral?" he asked.

"Sir, we've received a transmission from someone using your sub space frequency 'Fulcrum'" Yularen said.

"Saw Gerrera?" I said.

"Perhaps the siege of Onderon has taken a turn for the worse" Obi-Wan said.

"No, sir, it's not Gerrera" Yularen said. "You had best take this transmission here on the ship. The three of you."

We got on a shuttle heading for the cruiser as I looked at Obi-Wan.

"If it's not Gerrera, who could it be?" I asked.