Ch 47: The Twins

Twelve years later

I stood over the ledge watching Master Billaba with the younglings. I smiled seeing both Cal and Ben side by side with their sabers in hand. Cal's was purple while Ben's was blue. They went through their drills as I made my way down.

Master Billaba dismissed the younglings as both Cal and Ben ran towards me. I smiled seeing a glimpse of Anakin in both the boys. They both had Anakin's bright blue eyes and wavy hair.

"Where's dad?" Cal asked.

"He is with your uncle" I said. "They went on a mission but should be back soon."

Both boys smiled as I ruffled their hair.

"Go inside and get cleaned up" I said.

I grabbed Cal's face seeing dirt on his left cheek.

"Especially you" I said.

They raced inside as Master Billaba walked towards me.

"They're exceptional boys, Luna" she said. "Both perfect balances of both you and Anakin."

"Thank you" I said.

"I believe we have a meeting to attend" she said.

I sighed, nodding. We both walked side by side as we walked down the halls to the Council Chambers. I sat down in the middle seat as the members of the council made their ways to their chairs.

We all remained seated as the doors opened and a young woman walked in and stood in the center of the room.

"Ahsoka Tano, it is to my knowledge that you have requested to be invited back into the Order" I said.

Ahsoka stood up straight and nodded her head. Since the war had ended, Ahsoka stayed near Coruscant since the boys birth and wanted to remain in their lives as much as she could.

"I spent my time away from the Order, time that was needed away" she said.

"If it were my decision, you would've never been expelled" I said. "You were one of the finest Jedi this Order has ever seen."

"I didn't want to leave but it was something I had to do for myself" she said. "This is the only family I have ever known. I want to see Ben and Cal grow up, to train them, to be with my family once again."

"I know what my vote is, now it is time for us to discuss" I said. "You are dismissed."

Ahsoka bowed before walking out of the chambers. I looked around as Obi-Wan and Anakin burst through the doors.

"Late, per usual" I said.

"Yes" they both said.

"Everybody who votes in favor, raise your hand" I said.

I looked around once more as everyone raised their hands. I smiled before standing up. Anakin and Obi-Wan walked with me outside the chamber doors as Ahsoka turned around.

"You are now a fully fledged Jedi Knight, my dear Ahsoka" I said.

She threw her arms around the three of us as I smiled.