Chapter 1: Alpha

"Hah..."

It's an alpha who sat on the stairs sighing, and as he sighed, he sloppily undid the topmost button of his shirt.

Although the one standing next to him did not say a single thing, he frowned, and the space between his sharp brows folded into creases.

From afar, the captain of the Disciplinary Squad[1] saw this scene and turned away without hesitation, pretending as if he had not seen anything.

"Captain, the two people over there are not exhibiting proper posture; Their topmost buttons are undone and they are not even wearing their epaulettes." A little soldier said, unable to look over this matter of injustice.

The captain of the Disciplinary Squad: "... ..."

"Captain, permission to step forward." This little soldier who had just taken up the post for the first day offered a military salute.

The captain briefly touched his own lips, "The next time you come across those two, just make a detour."

Disciplining them would be like creating a mound of problems for himself, and he did not feel like dealing with his two immediate superiors.

Thinking of this, his back still throbbed with the pain from their last battle.

"Captain, the Disciplinary Squad reports to the Marshal and is in charge of privates." The little soldier who had not yet officially graduated was upright and spoke plainly, determined to follow his training, "even though we have just emerged victorious from battle, we must still maintain the reputation of the military!"

The captain's teeth started to ache a little, he really disliked overseeing little brats.

[1] 纠察 means to maintain order, so basically the squad is there to maintain order and act like stewards. I thought Order Maintenance Squad would sound weird so I went with Disciplinary Squad.