Extra 2 (End)

extra 2: you are my Alpha

5. HONEYMOON
“Don’t be so impulsive next time, that’s something very important to an Alpha.”

“Hmph, it’s an unpleasant scent.” When he was a little merman, he already detested the scent from the Marshal’s body, this was something written into his genes.

“Then why don’t you find mine unpleasant?”

“Hmph. You said that person smelled good.”

“What?”

“That day, you said that the person selling savoury pancakes smelled good.” Why else would he willingly fall for the trap set by the Merfolk?

The Marshal was exasperated, “That’s only because I was hungry.”

The Mer-king: “……”

……

“Be good now, do you like me?”

“If… if I didn’t like you, why would I have fought for the throne.” Among the Merpeople, only the Mer-king had the privilege of not being repulsed by human pheromones, so the little merman who had been pampered since birth, forcefully shed all his beautiful scales, for the sake of inheriting the throne.

The Marshal chuckled and kissed his lips. His little merman had always been such a hypocrite.

……

“The Merfolk said they would help eliminate the rebels in the Mer-kingdom?”

“Li Ze, once we’ve signed the armistice, let’s go have fun.”

“General, we want to go too.”

Li Ze swept one look around at the roomful of eager senior military officers.

He gave a short, sarcastic laugh, “That’s no problem, but you’ll have to defeat me on the training ground first.”

“And me.” Lu Meng draped an arm over his shoulder, grinning.

An Alpha’s possessiveness was universally acknowledged, but what about the possessiveness of two Alphas?

The military officers who were now no better than corpses strewn over the battlefield: “……” Generals, we really didn’t know that was supposed to be your honeymoon!!! QAQ

6. RING
The veins on Li Ze’s temples were throbbing, his fists slowly curling up.

“Sir, my apologies, but you may not enter. Tonight’s banquet is for married couples only, the singles’ banquet takes place tomorrow night.”

“I have a partner.”

The person examined him in suspicion but could not detect Omega pheromones on him. Perhaps his partner was a Beta? “If I may be so bold to ask, is your spouse a Beta?”

Li Ze frowned, impatient, “No.” Lu Meng, that idiot, where did he run off to?

The Major General Li who had never been refused entry before had no choice but to awkwardly stand around the entrance. That idiot had even left his communication device at the hotel since he found it a hindrance; If there was really an issue, he would inform Li Ze anyway. But now, Li Ze couldn’t even contact him when he wanted to.

“A-Ze!” Lu Meng was very tall, and was trying to painstakingly squeeze his way through the crowd—

“Please excuse me.”

“Sorry, I already have a spouse.”

“No, no— I already have a dance partner, please do ask someone else.”