Chapter 12: Would rather go to war

“Why would there be a beach party here?” Lu Meng clenched his teeth.

His younger brother consoled him, “I thought you knew, this is a blind date vacation spot after all.”

Lu Meng turned to face him slowly, “I, did, not, know.”

The moment his younger brother spotted a certain someone, he shoved his older brother who had been about to hit him into this person’s arms, “Li-dage, my bro is pissed. So, uh, I’ll go have fun first.”

Li Ze looked at the grumpy Lu Meng who had been pushed into his arms, and couldn’t resist ruffling his hair, “Don’t be angry.”

Nudging his head against Li Ze’s palm, Lu Meng didn’t feel that annoyed anymore, “Let’s go.”

Li Ze was holding two items in his hand, and passed one over, “This is a masquerade dinner event.”

Lu Meng glanced at the mask, his mood lightening up. He supposed it was better than letting everyone know that the two youngest Majors still needed to go on blind dates to find partners.

“Hey, your bowtie is crooked. Let me fix it for you.”

Watching the somewhat docile way the other was fixing his bowtie, Li Ze suddenly didn’t feel like going out anymore.

Tsk, how troublesome. He would rather go to war.