Chapter 4

Megan Taylor

Currently Nick, Matt, Chris and I were all in Nick's room. Matt and I were lying at the top of the bed, Chris at the bottom and Nick sat on his desk chair.

"Meg, guess what Matt's middle name is" Chris said stifling a laugh.

"Do not" Matt said groaning. I looked down at him smiling, my fingers tangled between his hair.

"What is it Chris"

"Bernard"

"No fucking way" I said laughing. Matt looked up at me embarrassed.

"Shut up Megan" Matt said trying to get up.

"Nawhh Matty B come back" I said teasing him pulling him back down.

"Guys I'm about to post the youtube video" Nick says from his desk.

It was 5:30 on Wednesday night. I decided to post on instagram about the new video.

@MeganTaylor

MeganTayNew video with Bernard and his brothers out now!!View comments

MeganTay
New video with Bernard and his brothers out now!!
View comments

Matthew.Sturniolo: Delete this now
MeganTay: No xx

Nicolassturniolo: I am the brother
Christophersturniolo: Same

Username: Omg I've been waiting for this!!
Username2: Same!!

Username3: Are they dating?
Username4: No they only know each other a few days

"People already think you two are dating, that's crazy" Chris said going through my comment section.

"That's because we are" I said in an obvious tone, pulling Matt into a hug while he makes a face.

"No we're not"He said. I laugh at him.

"Hey do you want to do something?" Nick asks.

"Like what?" Chris replied.

"I don't know"

"That sounds so fun Nick" Matt says, still sitting beside me.

"Can we film something for my youtube?" I asked looking between the three of them.

"Of course, what do you want to film?" Nick says turning his attention to me.

"I don't mind"

"What about unpopular opinions, I seen that in the comments of our last video" Matt suggests.

"Sounds good to me" Chris adds.

We decided to just film the video in Nicks room, on his bed more specifically. I sat between Matt and Chris as Nick hit record.

"Hey guys welcome back to my channel, today I am joined with my beautiful boyfriend Matt" I said stroking his face.

"Oh and his brothers" I said looking at the other two.

"Stop saying I'm your boyfriend, you're worse than Chris" Matt says pushing my hand away. We all laugh at him.

"Don't act like you hate it" Chris says, reaching behind me to stroke Matt's arm. Matt hits his hand away.

"Anyways today we are going to be talking about unpopular opinions, Nick you start"

"Pineapple on pizza"

"No never" I answer.

"I've never tried it so I can't say" Matt says.

"Same" Nick agreed.

"I tried it once, it was pretty good"

"Oh I found a good one" Chris continues "One direction were overrated"

"Completely false, I love one direction" I say passionately.

"I agree, they all fell off" Matt says. I look at him in disgust.

"There's the door, leave" I say pointing towards the door. He just laughs at me.

"Andrew is the best spiderman" Chris says.

"No Tom is" Nick argues, Matt and I agreeing with him.

"Andrew was a better Peter Parker" Chris continues.

"Chris quit while you're ahead" I say to him as we move into other questions.

"Okay guys so that finishes todays video, let us know your opinions down below. Also suggest more videos for me to make with these freaks"
They all collectively give me offended looks.

"Thanks for watching"

"Peace" Matt says as we turn off the camera.

I decide to edit my video now. I borrow Nick's laptop and upload all the clips from the camera onto it. I find myself laughing as I'm editing. The triplets are just naturally funny.

"What are you laughing at" Matt says as he walks into the room, root beer in his hand.

"You" I say honestly as I watch him joke on the screen in front of me.

"I'm so flattered"

"You should be"

He sits beside me and watches me finishing editing the video. Nick and Chris occasionally peak their heads in but don't stay.

When I'm done I decide to post on instagram again.

@MeganTaylor

MeganTay: New video out on my channel now!!View comments

View comments

Matthew.Sturniolo: I hate you
Nicolassturniolo: I do too
MeganTaylor: Spread luv not hate xx

Christophersturniolo: Nice pic👍

Username1: 2 videos in 1 day!!

"Why do you keep posting bad pictures of me"

"Because it's funny" I turn to Matt placing my phone down.

"I'm going to post a bad one of you soon"

"I'm sure you will" I say patting his shoulder.

"Hey, want to go to Mc Donalds" Nick says entering the room.

We all agree making our way into the car. This seems like it's going to be a regular occurrence. I wouldn't change it for the world.