Chapter 9

Megan Taylor

As we get our luggage into the hotel room, we decide to go for food.

"Want to just go to McDonalds theres one down the road, I seen it on my way here" Katie says standing next to Nick.

"Sure" I agree with her.

"Woah you can really hear your accent when you're together" Nick exclaims

"Yeah" Matt agrees "I cant really hear Megan's anymore but I can hear it now"

I laugh at him as we make our way to the elevator. Nick and Chris fight over who gets to press the button.

"Are they always like this?" Katie asks looking between Matt and I.

"You haven't seen the half of it"

We walk out the big glass doors of the entrance of our hotel and walk down the streets of LA, Katie giving directions every minute or so.

Matt and I walk side by side, admiring the lit up city before us.

"It's so pretty" I say as I turn to look at Matt, him already looking at me. He stays silent. I link my arm with his as we walk in a comfortable silence.

I enter the big McDonalds following Katie to the till. We order our food and take a seat.

"So what are we going to do all week?" Katies asks, waiting on our food.

"We have a photoshoot tomorrow and Nick, Matt and I have to go to a meeting on Friday so you two can do whatever" Chris replied.

"A photoshoot tomorrow" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, did we not tell you?" Nick questions, being given his food.

"Nope, Katie we can go shopping on Friday!" I say excitedly.

"Yes" She answers back twice as excited.

The five of us ate our food and chatted excitedly about the next few days we were going to spend together. I watched as Matt's eyes crinkled when he smiled and how his eyes lit up with happiness. I realised I have feelings for him, well I'd be stupid to say I didn't have a small crush on him since we met but this was bigger than a little crush.

"Megan, we're leaving"

I look up to see everyone standing around the table, me still sat there.

"Oh"

"I call the single bed" Chris sprints, jumping onto the small bed.

"I'm sleeping with Nick" Katie says winking at me, having a feeling about my feelings towards Matt.

"Guess you and I are sleeping on this bed" Matt says laying down on the double bed.

"Guess so" I wink at him, deciding to get a shower.

I stepped into the small shower letting the warm water fall down my body. I wash away the horrible feeling of travelling at day, grateful the day is nearly over.

I thought about how different my life has become in a short period of time. I used to stay up late worrying if moving was the best decision for me. I wish I could tell my younger, naive self that everything would be just fine. I am grateful I moved when I did or else who knows where I'd be now. Life without the triplets seems nearly impossible now. They were definitely my guardian angels or some shit. Not that I'm very religious but I wholeheartedly believe them three boys were sent from heaven.

After my long shower, I realised the water flowing down me has become cold and my music had stopped. I climbed out of the shower, drying myself and putting on my pyjamas. I braided my curly hair into a single braid before leaving the bathroom.

I walked into the shared room and seen everyone was in bed. I only then realised how late it was. I walked over to mine and Matt's shared bed, climbing in beside him.

"Hey" He whispers to me.

"Hey, why are you still awake?" I asked, pulling the covers over us.

"Was waiting on you" He yawned.

"Goodnight Matt" I say getting comfortable.

"Goodnight Meg" He puts his phone away and turns around.

I woke up to the horrible sound of an alarm going off.

"Turn off that fucking alarm" A voice grumbled from beside me.

I felt a weight on my stomach. I look down to see Matt's arm wrapped around me. I looked up to see Matt's scrunched up face, obviously disliking the reoccurring sound that disrupted our ears. He opened his eyes, looking into mine. He smiled at me before taking his arm off me and pushing me away with a smirk on his face.

"Morning" He half smiled at me.

"Morning face ache"

"I am offended"

"Good morning my friends" Katie jumped on top of Matt and I. Matt groaned and went to the bathroom, the alarm suddenly turned off.

"Whoever set that alarm is dead to me" Nick muttered from across the room. No one responded to him.

"How are you?" Katie asked me, getting under the covers beside me.

"I'm good"

"How was your sleep?" She winked at me.

"Why are you acting like that?" I avoided the question.

"It's so obvious you fancy him" She whispered to me, not letting the others know.

"I don't know yet, it hasn't been that long since Harry and I broke up. It's still too soon" I whispered back.

"Matt isn't Harry" She replied.

Matt isn't Harry I thought to myself. Matt is the complete opposite of Harry, in the good ways and bad. Matt overbears Harry by a long shot. No one has made me feel the way Matt has.

"See I'm always right" She says getting up to walk into the bathroom Matt had just left. He was wearing a ransom shirt and black cargo pants. He looked good.

"What are you looking at?" He says beside me.

"She's looking at you bro" Chris says giving him a fist bump, joining us on the soft bed.

"He's not wrong" I look between them two.

"Wait is Nick gone back asleep?" I look over to the boy laid out on the opposite bed.

"Let's go wake him up" Chris says to Matt excitedly. I watch as the two boys go and jump on their brother to wake him up.

"What freaks" Katie appeared beside me, listening to Nick scream.

"Tell me about it"