Chapter 18

Megan Taylor

It was late in the evening, I was walking to the diner Tiffany wanted to meet at. Harry's House, Harry Styles' new album, playing loudly from my AirPods.

The diner wasn't far from my house, I was learning more and more about my new home with every day that came.

Megan
Hey, I'm outside

Tiffany
Come in!
We came in and
got a table

I opened the door of the neon lit diner and was met by the overwhelming sight of pink.

"They must like pink" I muttered under my breath as I looked around the diner. Pink tables, pink seats, pink booths, anything you could name in this diner was pink. I soon spotted the blonde haired girl, who I got to know a bit more over
text, excitedly walking towards me.

"Oh my god Megan!" She squealed hugging me. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her waist,
hugging her back.

"Hey" I said as I pulled away from her, feeling eyes on us from the table she came from. She notices me looking at the table.

"Oh, sorry let me introduce you" She grabbed my arm and dragged me in the direction of the table.

Two people were sat across from each other. A girl. She had long brown hair, which was curled perfectly, dark brown eyes that resembled mine and a face full of freckles. She was the perfect example of the word sweet. She smiled warmly at me while Tiffany introduced me.

"My names Amelia, nice to meet you" She moved to the inside of the booth, making room for me to sit beside her.

"Nice to meet you too" I smiled at her, already feeling a sense of comfort around her. She had on perfume, a distinct scent that made you feel at home.

I look across the booth as Tiffany slid in and made eye contact with the boy sat diagonal from me.

He had dirty blonde hair, that looked as if it was naturally highlighted from the sun. Small freckles were spread out across his nose and his cheeks. He looked very similar to Amelia.

"I'm Tom" He smiled at me, not breaking eye contact.

"Like Tom Holland?" I said back to him.

The table giggled at my response.

"I guess so yeah"

"Sorry I just have to say this" I said looking at the group "Are you two related because you look awfully alike"

Amelia and Tom laughed.

"Yeah, we're twins" Amelia answered me.

"That's so cool"

"You must have a thing with befriending multiples" Tiffany said to me as she looked through the menu.

"That's true" I laughed back at her.

"Oh yeah, you're friends with the triplets aren't you?" Amelia asked.

"Something like that"

"What flavour is everyone getting?" Tom asked as we all chatted about milkshakes.

We ordered our milkshakes and made small talk until they arrived.