Regrets.

April 1980.
9 months later, Mary Fawley, mother of Anna Fawley, was in the city hospital, London. She was been informed about her daughter, who had suddenly gone into labor, two weeks earlier than expected. Making her way to her daughter, Mary slowly entered the room. Her daughter was carrying a pink bundle of joy, eyes trained on her, with a small smile on her face. Mary gently ran a hand on Anna's head, and looked at the baby girl. She was exact copy of her mother, but instead of green eyes, like her mother, she had Hazel eyes. Small tufts of dark blonde hair were showing itself from her head. "She's looking so beautiful. Just like you." Mary said gently to her daughter, Anna, who was looking at her daughter. "What are you going to name her?." Mary asked her. Anna smiled at her, and said, "Crystal Andrea Fawley. Welcome, my sweetheart." kissing her forehead, she gave her to her grandmother. "Hello my baby. I'm your Grandma." Mary said to Crystal, rocking her gently.

When Anna left the Manor, 9 months ago. She had an appointment with her Healer, as she was not feeling good for about a week. Her healer had informed her that she was pregnant. Shocked at the revelation, she had told her parents about all the fight she had with Rabastan, and her Father was mad at her to give him that ultimatum. She was so heartbroken that her being pregnant was not disclosed to her father, till he was nearly on the death bed, 4 months after that. As she had told Rabastan that she will leave, she had been living in the muggle London, where she knew Rabastan will not look for her. Even her parents didn't knew where she lived. When her father, suddenly had a heart attack, and demanded to see her immediately, she had told them both about her being pregnant and wanted to keep this child as a token of her love from Rabastan. The child being a Pureblood was accepted and both her parents had given their blessings to her, and the child in her womb. 2 months after that, her father died, and from then her mother was handling the family business.

Rabastan was in touch with the family for a long time, he knew that Anna had come to visit her father, after he had a heart attack, but couldn't find her. Then again he tried to get some clue about her whereabouts, when he got to know that she came to his funeral. But at the same time, the Dark Lord was gaining as much power as he could that Rabastan was having problems to keep up with searching Anna. So after the funeral of Jacob Fawley, he didn't get in touch with Anna's mother, again.

Somewhere Anna was regretting her decision of leaving Rabastan in the dark and raising their daughter alone. Crystal was a bright child, from the very beginning. She was quiet, and very attentive, like her father. Her mother knew that she had brains of her Father. And that she will be a perfect combination of both her and Rabastan. Just her appearance resembled to her own self, but in personality, and other stuff, she was mini Rabastan.

After a year, in 1981, she thought telling Rabastan about his daughter. But before she could contact him, The Daily Prophet, announced that Rabastan Lestrange was convicted for torturing Alice and Frank Longbottom to insanity. She, then was glad, that she left him, that she was not associated with that monster. But a part of her still wanted to meet him. So that's what she did.

November 1981.
Anna went to the Azkaban prison to meet Rabastan. It was a fortress on an island in the middle of the North Sea. When she reached the island, a chill ran down her body. The island was freezing cold. The Dementors' presence was looming on the fortress. She stepped inside the prison and gave her meeting papers to the guard incharge. He led her to the prison no. 95, where Rabastan Lestrange was held. Throughout the way, she could hear people, wailing, crying and shouting slangs. A parrot patronus was being guard for her and the man, who was leading her to Rabastan, as Dementors' can only be put away with that. When she almost reached his cell, she looked at the side, prison no. 93 and 94. She stopped. Bellatrix and Rodolphus were in there. Looking up at the sound of footsteps, they realised that someone was watching them. She, as if sensing that they are about to look at her, covered her face with the scarf, and went to prison no 95.

Rabastan was looking at the ceiling of the cell, with a sad expression. His face was pale, and his hair was looking greasy. As if sensing her presence, he looked at the door, to see her, his love, standing there looking at him in pity. "Anna?." He said in hushed whisper. "Stanc." Her voice small, and eyes misty. "You're here!. You actually are here." Rabastan said, in a hopeful voice. Shaking her head to him, she said in pity, "I wish you had chosen us over Him. You would have been with me. But you chose Him over us. And now look where you are." She was crying, looking at him in desperation. "Even if I would have chosen you, I had done things awful enough for me being in here." Rabastan said, trying to touch her but his hands were bound with the chains. "I love you Stanc. I do love you alot. But I think this was our fate." Anna said, and turned around. "No! No!. Please don't leave me. Anna!. Please." Rabastan shouted at her, while she looked once back and then left him. Rodolphus and Bellatrix, both heard Rabastan's raised voice for Anna to stay. They looked Anna going back infront of them, wiping her tears.

Unknown to him, that he had a daughter with her, that he in future will be out of Azkaban.