A what?.

Crystal saw the newspaper from last two days. Harry Potter as 'The Chosen One'. Other saying Rufus Scrimgeour, as new appointed Minister of Magic.
And again another article, saying that Ministry of Magic will be enforcing tight security at Hogwarts.

It was Thursday, and from tomorrow she was going to live with Order members. She wore a Black sleeveless dress, that reached her knees. Her hair was in a braid, a light makeup on her face.

She made her way to the library, where she saw Draco waiting for her

She made her way to the library, where she saw Draco waiting for her. "What are doing here?." Crsytal asked him, but he was looking at her, and smiled softly. "You know, you haven't given me that much time, and tomorrow you are going back. And I don't want you to spend time here. I'll take you on a date, and enjoy every last second I have with you, and same goes to you. As I can see, you're already dressed, we are going Paris." But before she can protest against the plan, Draco took her to the floo network and they travelled to Paris.

Mature theme.

Landing in a beautiful living room, she looked around, and saw that she was in a Manor. He hugged her, his front to her back, and whispered in her ear. "This Manor actually belong to Mother and Father. Which is going to be ours' after I'll marry you." He turned her towards him, and kissed her on the lips, holding her to him tightly. She returned the kiss, and both fought for dominance, making her moan. He left her lips, and started kissing her neck, down to her throat. He grabbed the chain of her dress, and slid it down, so that her collar bone was exposed for him. Her hands were around his neck, so that she won't fall. He nipped her neck, and she was moaning. He lifted her up, by her thighs around his waist, and led her to the master bedroom. He kicked the door open, while still kissing her. He pulled out of the kiss, and softly sat her on the bed. Removing his Black hoodie, and shirt, he became half naked, and undid her dress. She had black bra on and matching knickers. He bounded her hands, above her head, and attacked her breasts, making her moan, on contact with his lips. She arched her back, throwing her head back, deep in the mattress, Draco taking that opportunity to unhook the bra. He kneaded her one breast and licked other one. Torturing her with his mouth, and leaving small hickeys here and there. His hand left her breasts and moved in between her legs, rubbing her core, through her knickers. "So wet Love. Is it for me?." He asked her, and she nodded. "Draco. Please." She whisper requested, and he kissed her again. Without removing her knickers, he shifted them to the side, and slid his fingers inside her, making her moan in the kiss. He pumped in and out of her, all the while rubbing her clit, and kissing her lips. He let go of her arms, which came upto his back. He felt her walls clenching, but he pulled out of her. "Draco!." She shouted. She was close to her orgasm but he didn't let her come. He casted contraceptive charm on her, and pulled off his pants. Crystal's eyes widened when she saw the color of the spell and gulped. She was not ready for him.

He came back on the bed, and grabed her hips and took off the knickers. He rubbed her core, and she groaned. He was looking at her, taking in her every move, every reaction, every detail, how his touch was making her feel. Her heaving chest, her slightly disoriented hair, her tongue darting out to wet her lips, these things were making him hard. "Love. Eyes on me." He said, and Crystal's eyes met his, she stood up on her elbow and then he started licking her core. His eyes were filled with lust, for her. He licked her, causing her to moan and bought her even more close to orgasm, but then again, he wasn't allowing her to come. "Draco. Please." She was frustrated by him. He was not letting her reach her climax. He chuckled at her, and kissed her forehead. "Stop torturing me." She whined and looked at the ceiling, her hands were clutched in the sheets. "Soon love. I'll let you come. But first let me have my fun with you. Hmm." Draco whispered in her ears, and kissed her earlobe, then her sweet point. He was slowly tracing her body with his fingers, his touch was making her wet all the more then she already was. "Draco please." She again told him, desperation clear in her voice. She was on the verge of crying, when she felt his cock on her entrance, he was lubricating it with her wetness. "Ready?." He asked and she gave a small nod. He slid into her, gently, and she gasped. He paused, making her adjust to this new contact. "Breath. Love." He said, when he saw her eyes tightly closed, and pained look on her face. He kissed her eyes, and said again, "Breath." She opened her eyes, and tears streamed down her face, taking a deep breath, she nodded at him to go on. He slid in her a little more, again pausing, then again. This process continued till he was fully inside of her. And then he gained pace in his thrusts. Going at a steady pace, and then faster. Her legs came around him, one hand on his shoulder, other on his upper arm. His one hand on the side of her head, other tightly holding her hip.