Malfoy Manor.

"She's the daughter of Rabastan Lestrange." Draco said. "And she have no idea about it?." came the voice of Daisy. "He had not known, that he had a daughter." Was another voice belonging to Pansy. "And you told us this because, you want us to look after her." Daphne asked. "And that if Rabastan Lestrange knew about her, he would have come looking for her." Lucius concluded. It was Saturday, and Sayres', Parkinsons', Greengrass', Malfoys', and Zabinis' were all sitting in the living room of the Malfoy Manor. After that little display at the station a week before, they all found out that she was indeed daughter of Anna and Rabastan, and she didn't knew about her Father, because he was in Azkaban. Fair point. So when they told their children about Crystal's true heritage, they asked a bunch of questions.

"We also want to tell you something." Patrick Parkinson said, and looked at others. The men in the room all yanked their sleeves up and showed the children their faded Dark Mark. "We are the followers of The Dark Lord." Said Andrew Greengrass, and they all nodded their heads. The children looked from their parents to each other, wide eyed. But then, a silver light entered the room and took a shape of fox. "Draco!.' came Crystal's voice, 'I can produce a patronus. Can you believe this." And the fox vanished into the air. They all stood there stunned. "What the hell!. She could get in trouble for using magic outside the school. Can she be that stupid." Draco shouted in raised voice, bringing them all out from their shock, but his parents didn't say anything as he was telling the truth. An owl came into the room and dropped the letter near Draco.

Recognising it as Aaron, Crystal's owl, he ripped the envelope and read the letter loudly. "Draco, I don't know when this letter will reach you but if you saw my patronus before this letter, then worry not. I won't be in trouble. I actually hid this from you but I love to read Dark Arts. I snuck out a book from the restricted section of library of school, duplicated it and then gave the original back. And guess what, it have some cool spells, and while I can produce a patronus, I casted a spell, before casting the patronus. So no, Ministry of Magic will not know I used magic.
Ok coming to the main reason why I sent you this letter. I asked Mom, and she agreed with me staying at your Manor, well not agreeing at first, but still. I succeeded, have to use some cunningness. Well Mom is going to France for some business for a week and Grandma is also going. So I'll come tomorrow through floo network. Hope that you had already told your parents about your invitation.
See you soon and your enormous library.
Tare care."

"Blimey, she is already showing that she has Rabastan's genes in her. Sneaking into the restricted section of the library." Narcissa said in awe.
Draco smirked and said, "Bookworm." and shook his head. Other children laughed at that comment.

Draco looked at his parents and asked, "Is she allowed to come, Father?." "Of course, Draco. Tell her that we would love to have her here." Smiling at his Father, he went and grabbed a parchment and wrote his reply, and tied it back to Aaron's foot. The owl flew and they all looked at each other. "Well what are we supposed to do now?." Daisy asked, and Lucius answered, "Don't tell her about what we discussed here. We want to know, what her views are about all this. Then we will further see what happens." They nodded their heads and the other parents left their children with the Malfoys'.

The next day, they all stood near the fireplace, waiting for Crystal to come. At exactly 10 o'clock, the fireplace chimed and in stepped Crystal with a huge smile on her face. She waved at her friends, while the fireplace chimed again and this time it was Anna, who went still after coming face to face with the Malfoy couple. "Lucius. Narcissa." She greeted them with a curt nod, and then placed her hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Now Sweetheart, be good, and make sure you behave properly. Ok?." Anna said in stern voice. Crystal nodded and hugged her mother, then went to her friends. Anna then looked at the couple and casted a quick Muffliato charm, and said, "I know you might have connected the dots. But it will be best for her if she don't know, that her Father is in Azkaban. So please keep her away from that information." They both nodded at her request. Giving one last smile to her daughter, she went back.

"Hello. I am Blaise, Blaise Zabini." Said the new boy, who had darker shade of skin then others. "I'm Crystal Fawley. Nice to meet you." She said while shaking his hand. She then looked at Draco's father and asked, "Mr. Malfoy. I hope you don't mind me asking, but can I look into your library. I read that you have the largest library in the Britain." Smirking slightly at her enthusiasm, Lucius nodded and said, "Of course, Ms. Fawley. Please follow me." "Please call me Crystal. Mom is Ms. Fawley, and that seems old." She replied with a slight pout. Chuckling at her reply Narcissa summoned her elf and made her to take Crystal's stuff in her room.

The walk to the library was quiet, and Crystal was looking at the portraits all along the way. When they reached the huge double doors, Lucius stopped and looked back at Crystal's face. Smirking, he gestured her to open them. Hesitating, she turned the knob and a gasp escaped her lips. The library was huge. Much bigger then the library of Hogwarts itself. She saw that it had all sorts of books, ranging from simple magic to dark magic. She was so engrossed in looking at the titles that she didn't saw Lucius coming from her behind. "So Ms. Fawley.'.startling her, he took one of the books, and pretended to read, 'What are you interested in?." he asked her, and she got a hint that he wanted to know her interest, so as to get information, about her. "I actually am not particularly interested in anything. But lately I like to read Dark Arts, not for using purpose obviously, but for me to have knowledge about it." she replied. "Interesting.' Lucius replied and then went to different section. 'So how long have your mother agreed for you to stay here?." Sighing in defeat, she took hold of family history book and said, "A week. Both Mom and Grandma, are off to France for a week. Then I have to go back." "Well if you want to stay, I can talk to your mother about it." Lucius said, and she looked at him in admiration. "You will?.' recieving a nod, she smiled, 'I would love to."