Department of Mysteries.

Harry and Hermione had no idea what Crystal was planning, but they went along with it. Crystal heads off to the Forbidden Forest with Harry and Hermione, Umbridge's wand pointed at their backs. Crystal kept leading them deeper and deeper into the forest. At first, Harry thought that Crystal was leading Umbridge to Grawp, but they were going the wrong way. Hermione and Harry shared looks, but didn't say anything. Crystal was beyond nervous. She knew that she'll have to take someone's support if they went deeper in the forest. Suddenly, they heard a voice, "Who are you?." It was Magorian, head of the centaurs, along with his herd. They halted and Crystal grabs Harry's hand, as she started shaking, due to nerves. He took her in her arms and rubbed her back. "It's ok." He kept saying her. Umbridge shouts at the centaurs, "Be very careful! By the laws laid down by the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, any attack by half breeds such as yourselves on a human.." Bane, another centaur took offense at the description "half breed," while Magorian is enraged that Umbridge thinks centaurs have 'near human intelligence'. Then they charged at Umbridge, "Potter, do something! Tell them I mean no harm!." "I'm sorry, Professor. But I must not tell lies." Harry said sharing a smile with Crystal. Bane takes hold of Umbridge and took her away. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! I am Senior Undersecretary Dolores Jane Umbridge! LET... ME... GOOOOOOOOOOO!."

After that the other centaurs were now debating about what they should do with Harry, Crystal, who was still in his arms, and Hermione. One of them, protested saying that, they do not attack foals. Another centaur looked at them, and said to that they are pretty darn close to being an adult, and anyway, they were trespassing in the forest. Before the centaurs could attack them, there came a crashing noise on the edge of the clearing so loud, which made Crystal scream, but then all of them, Harry, Crystal, Hermione, and the fifty or so centaurs filling the clearing, looked around. It's Grawp. He was shouting "HAGGER!." He stood there calling for Crys, as he said, to tell him about his brother, making Crystal even more in state of panic that today will be her last day. The centaurs begin to shoot at Grawp with their arrows, injuring him and making him bleed. Grawp grabed one of the centaurs and throws them around.

Harry, Crystal and Hermione run away. Harry feels his scar throbbing and worries that Sirius is getting closer to death. But how are they supposed to get to the Ministry of Magic now that they don't even have their wands?. Out of the trees suddenly they saw Ron, Ginny, Luna, and Neville, and they had managed to escape the Inquisitorial Squad. Well little did they know that they were made to let go, not escaped. "We're going to Ministry." Harry told them, but then looked at Crystal, he needed her to accompany them, but looking at her condition now, he was doubting his decision. "If you think by my condition that I'm not capable of coming with you. Then you're wrong. I'm coming with you, whether you like it nor not." Crystal told him in firm voice. Ginny, Luna, and Neville also insist on accompanying Harry to the Department of Mysteries. "But it's not safe!." "Oh hush up. We're coming. That's final." Ginny said with a slight glare. "But how are we supposed to go there?." Hermione asked, and Luna smiled, "Thestrals. They are attracted to the smell of blood, and Hermione and Harry are covered in blood." Eventually, six Thestrals land in front of the group. "All right, pick one. Crystal you're riding with me." He told them all, and they climbed the Thestrals, with slight difficulty. How do you ride something that you can't see?.

They ordered their Thestrals to take them to the Ministry of Magic. They land on the pavement in front of the Ministry visitor's entrance. They rushed down into the Ministry. "Guys you should stay behind. We'll take care from here." Harry told them, but Neville said, "Not at all. We are in this together." "Harry it's pointless to let them come with you upto here, and then telling them to back off." Crystal said, and they all nodded.

They started walking down into the Department of Mysteries. As soon as they got through the door to the Department, the circular wall of the room seems to rotate on some unknown trajectory. Harry tries one door. It's larger room, and it contains only one thing. Unsupported by any surrounding wall, the archway was hung with a tattered black curtain or veil which, despite the complete stillness of the cold surrounding air, was fluttering very slightly as though it had just been touched. Harry moved towards the archway. He was attracted by the sound of voices from beyond the veil. No one else could hear these voices except for Luna and Crystal. Harry almost moved through the archway, but Hermione grabs his arm and shouted at him, "Harry, we are supposed to be here for Sirius!." Harry nods a little bit in haze and they leave the room. The next door they try is locked. Harry uses Sirius's knife to try and open the lock. But the knife melts in the door. Crystal said, "Right, we're leaving that room." They try the next door. Harry recognized the long corridor on the other side of the door at once. He went through the doorway at the end, which leads to the giant room full of glass baubles. He finds row 97, the row from his dream. Harry keeps expecting to find Sirius at any moment. But even in row 97, there was no sign of Sirius, or of any kind of struggle. "See Harry. I told you, you just had a dream. Nothing is in here." Hermione started shouting at him.

"Harry!. It has your name on it." Crystal said to him calmly, as she started looking for the Prophecy needed by The Dark Lord. The label said, "S.P.T. to A.P.W.B.D. Dark Lord and Harry Potter." Slowly, Harry takes the glass sphere from its shelf. They all waited for anything to happen, when they heard a voice from behind them. "Very good, Potter. Now turn around, nice and slowly, and give that to me." It was the voice Crystal could recognise anywhere. Lucius Malfoy. Her soon to be father-in-law. How sweet.

The others' turned around and saw that the voice belongs to Lucius Malfoy. Now the way out of the room was blocked by a ring of Death Eaters, and they wanted the prophecy. "Where is Sirius?." Harry demanded, and Lucius smirked at him, and said, "You should know the difference between dream and vision. The Dark Lord showed you what he wanted you to see." "Do anything to us. I'll break it." Harry threatens him. A crackle was heard. "He knows how to play. Itty. Bitty. Baby. Potter!." came another voice of Bellatrix Lestrange, making Lucius and Crystal to smirk, but Crystal tried to mask it. "Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville states the obvious, making them all roll their eyes at him. "Neville Longbottom is it?. How's Mom and Dad?." "Better now that they will be avenged." Neville tried to attack but Harry stopped him. "We should torture one of the girls, he'll himself give the Prophecy to us." Bellatrix suggested, but Harry raises the glass ball. "Touch anyone of them. I'll shatter the glass ball." "Ok easy. Let's just calm down. Shall we. All we want is the Prophecy." Lucius tried to negotiate with him. "Why did Voldemort want me to get this?." Harry argued in return, making Crystal's patience to slimmer down. "You dare speak his name. YOU FILTHY HALBLOOD!." Bellatrix shrieked at them dramatically, making them flinch. "Calm down Bella. He's just a kid." Lucius said, so that Bellatrix will not attack them. But Bellatrix is so overboard that she tries to stun Harry, but Crystal speaks, "No. Please stop. You want the Prophevy. We'll give you. Let me speak to him please." Her friends look at her with look of betrayal. She grabs Harry's shoulder and make a small round, connecting their heads with each other. "Harry.' she said in hushed tone, but then casted a quick Muffliato charm, and said, 'Listen to me very carefully. We will bluff them out. Give me the Prophecy.' she took it from his hand, and duplicated the glass ball into 7 other glass balls, and then kept the original one in her sling bag, which was enchanted. 'Now. We'll show them this, and run, in different directions, and one by one shatter them, so that they'll think we destroyed it." "Bloody hell, Crystal! You're genius." Ron stated, and they all agreed and hold the fake glass balls in their hands. "You want the Prophecy. Get it." Harry and others' showed their small trick on the Death Eaters, who were now enraged, Harry suddenly shouts, "NOW!." All of his friends, aim for the glass shelves filled with prophecies. Amid the shattering glass and the sounds of voices, they run for the door.

Somehow, Harry, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Luna and Neville get separated from Crystal. They sneak through the Department of Mysteries, trying to avoid the Death Eaters. Crystal saw that Lucius and another Death Eater was following her, so she stopped, placing her finger on her lips, she duplicated her sling bag, and gave the original to Lucius. "It have the real glass ball. Who are you?." She asked the other Death Eater, who removed his mask. Rodolphus Lestrange. She smiled at them, and said, "Take the Prophecy to The Dark Lord, fast. And Uncle Lucy. Chase me." He nodded and Rodolphus apparated with a pop.