Defence Association/Dumbledore's Army.

Crystal was reading in the back of the library, when Daisy nudged her and she looked up. Harry gave a shy smile and sat down. "Hey. How are you?." He asked, and she shrugged. "I think I'm fine, if not talking about that Umbitch,' both Harry and Daisy shared an amused look, and looked at Crystal again. 'and then the way she is making our life a living hell. So ya Potter. I'm fine." She replied with slight raised voice, earning a 'Shhh' from Madam Pince. Crystal took a deep breath. "You want something Potter?." He nodded and said, "We've made a secret organization.' she raised her eyebrow at him to continue. 'We're going to learn DADA in there. Now we only have to figure out where, and then we'll start training. My friends and I think you should also join us. What do you think?." Crystal looked at Daisy to Potter and then asked, "Who will teach us?." Harry said, "Hermione thinks that I can teach, but I can only teach things I have myself experienced.." "I'm in. So is Daisy." Crystal cut his little speech. Harry looked at her in delight. "Fantastic. I'll let you know when and where to meet us. And you also have to sign the pact, so that you both can't say a word about this." Both the girls nodded and Harry left. Crystal smirked at Daisy and she patted her back in appreciation.

After few days, Crystal received an owl, from Granger. She led Daisy outside the Gryffindor common room, and knocked on the portrait. A red headed girl, came out of the room and said, "Who do you want to meet?." "Granger." Daisy replied, and Crystal nudged her. "Tell Hermione Crystal's here." The girl nodded and went inside. After a minute or two, Hermione came out and smiled at her. "Come on, let's go." She led them to the wall of seventh floor. Crystal's eyes widened and she gasped, when a door formed on the wall. "Room of Requirements!." She squealed in delight and both the girls looked at her with a smile. Hermione led them inside, and gave them a paper. "Sign your name, and it will seal with a secrecy. You can't tell anyone about these meetings as the paper is jinxed, it will leave a mark on your face." Hermione explained, and both nodded, while signing their name. But the moment they saw others', Crystal could feel judging eyes on her. "Let's get started." Harry smiled at her, which she returned. Neville Longbottom had problems with simple 'Expillarmus' spell. So had some of the students. Crystal observed them all, and smirked when she saw younger Weasley, looking at her. Cho Chang, another Ravenclaw girl was also looking at her, but suspiciously. "Crystal! It's your turn." Hermione said, and she nodded. Getting infront of Hermione, as she was in lead showing how to cast this spell, along with Harry. "Go on. Disarm Ron." Harry ordered her, and she looked at Ron and took her position. Daisy was looking at her, silently praying that Crystal should not use wandless wordless magic. "Expillarmus." The spell was so strong that it threw Ronald off his foot and his back almost smacked with the wall. He slid down to the ground with a groan. Crystal along with others' were looking at Ronald with wide eyes. "Weasley. You ok?." Crystal faked her concern and went to him. "Yeah. Oww. It was powerful spell." He replied and dismissed her concern. "I'm so sorry." "It's ok, Crystal. But did you learn it anywhere?." Harry asked, slightly beaming at her, she shyly looked at him. "Once seen this spell by Professor Snape." She replied and stood up. "It's ok. Ronnikins is very dull sometimes." George said, and Fred continued, "Yes. Light feet." "Or Twinkle toes." Crystal replied with a giggle, and both twins beamed at her. "Right. Twinkle toes." Both echoed her words, making the three of them laugh and high five. 'So she's getting friendly with us.' Hermione thought and shared a look with Ron and Ginny who smiled back.

The next day, in the DADA class, Neville Longbottom was practicing the disarming spell. Umbridge saw his wand and shouted, "Wands away. There will be no need to talk." Hermione and Crystal were sitting with each other, and Hermione heard Umbridge, and said, "No need to think is more like it." And they both snickered. "You know Filch is following us for few days now." Crystal told the Golden trio when she exited the classroom with them. Daisy on her right side and Hermione on her left. "Oh no. Now what?." Daisy faked concern, and Crystal smiled and said, "I have a plan. Let him follow us today. He'll never know what he got himself into." And they went to the Roon of requirements. Today's lesson was Stunning spell. And while Harry showed them how to, no one was ready to face Crystal after her little strong display of simple disarming spell. So at the end it was only Hermione and Crystal. They both faced each other, and before Crystal could utter the spell, Hermione said "Stupify!." But the spell never reached Crystal, as she casted a shielding charm on herself. Everyone was shocked at that, but the moment the charm wore off, Crystal shouted, "Stupify!." And Hermione flew back. "Wow. You are good at it." Both the twins exclaimed at the same time. She smiled at them.

Next time Umbridge had new rule. Educational Decree Number Eighty-Two, stating that the students to submit to questioning about suspected illicit activities. Crystal was now enraged. All the members of the secret club, or The Dumbledore's Army, as they call themselves, but Harry, Daisy and Crystal, use to call it Defence Association, were looking at her pacing, silently afraid of her. They knew she was strong in magic, and after stunning Hermione in the last meeting they all were a little afraid of her. "Crys. Stop pacing. You're giving me a headache." Daisy tried to stop her. "Daisy. Shut. Up." And effectively shutting every opening mouth. "What does that Umbitch think of herself!. We can't have any freedom. Bloody bitch. No. Calling her bitch will be insult of bitches. I want to rip her apart. Like ugghhhhhh." She made twisting gesture with her hands, and as always, she punched her hand on the wall. A loud bang was heard and then a deep exhale. "Let's get started with our lesson. We can plan out her murder any other day." Muttering under her breath, which only the twins heard and laughed at her statement. "Shutup. Gred and Forge." She told them while taking her spot, that they just placed their arms around her.

They next few weeks were hectic. Hiding from Umbridge, trying not to get into the clutches of her stupid questioning ceremony, and then again, Draco and his friends made it difficult when they joined the Inquisitorial Squad, which kept tabs on these activities, which she was proud of him for. "You're just another girl from the school. Stop impressing Potter. He's a foolish boy that thinks he can take over the Dark Lord." Marietta Edgecombe, a fellow Ravenclaw said to Crystal. "What's your problem. I didn't asked about your opinion." Daisy and Crystal both said at the same time. Marietta scoffed and went to her way. The exchange was witnessed by Fred who nudged George and they both came upto Crystal. "Ignore her. She's like that from the very beginning." George said. "By the way, nice plan of making Filch eat those chocolates. Bloody brilliant I might say." Fred told her with a slight grin. "Of course. He was pain in the arse." And they laughed. The three of them were really bonding in these meetings. 

"Ok, so now please practice these spells as much as you can. It was nice teaching you all. We'll be meeting after the holidays. And hopefully we'll learn some new spells." Harry said and they all bid him Merry Christmas. Crystal saw that he made his way to Cho Chang, and a idea formed into her brain. She went to her dorm and packed her stuff.

Back at the common room of Gryffindor, Harry, Hermione and Ronald were just sitting and discussed his kiss with Chang. Hermione after sharing a laugh with them, told Harry to rest and after making sure he left them, she said, "Well looks like Crystal, true as Dumbledore said, is very powerful Witch. She is going to be great in duelling also." Ron nodded and said, "Well that's why we need her with us. She's powerful indeed." "After the holidays, we should bring her a little close to our trio. What say?." Ginny said, Hermione thought about that and smiled.