Snakes and Apologies.

The next day, they were all called in the DADA class. When they entered they saw, a large table in the centre of the class. They rounded in around it, and Lockhart came, and informed them that he was opening a little duelling club. Crystal tuned him out, and saw that on the other side were Slytherins' and she waved at them. Then Snape came and duelled with Lockhart, sending him crashing back, with a strong simple, disarming charm. She smirked at Snape and saw that most of the girls were concerned about Lockhart. Snape then suggested that students should duel with each other. So now it was Granger and Slytherin girl, which she didn't know. At the end of the duel, the Slytherin girl won and Granger was whimpering mass on the table. Then she saw the Snape asked Draco to duel, and from Gryffindor it was Potter. "This better be good." Crystal said to herself. Both the boys defended themselves effectively, but then she saw that Snape said something to Draco and then he conjured a snake infront of Potter. But as if she was petrified or something, the snake looked at her, and her eyes widened. The snake made it's way forward and she carefully took a step back. Her eyes full of fear. Her friends were looking at her with worried eyes. And carefully, she took out her wand, just then she heard Potter saying something in some language, but didn't dared to look anywhere else than the snake. She swiftly waved her wand, and said, "Vipera Evanesca." and the snake vanished. She gave a sigh of relief and immediately left the room.

Crystal went to the nearest bathroom and closed the door behind her. She slid down the wall and held herself, as she shook in aftermath. After a minute or so, she composed herself, and washed her hands, and splashed some water on her face. Looking at the mirror, she saw that she was still pale. She scrubbed her hand on her face, and cried, silently.

"Where did she go?." Draco asked. All the students were dismissed due to the snake chaos in the class, and Draco's group made their way outside, and scattered around, to find Crystal. They were worried about her, as she fled from the classroom. Snape had stopped Draco and asked him to bring her to his office the moment he find her. He stopped in front of the bathroom and just then, Crystal came out of there. They looked at each other, and she threw herself into his arms, and cried. He stroked her hair, and held her. When she calmed down, he took her to Snape's office. When they entered, he was relieved that she was ok. "How are you feeling?." He asked her, and she just shrugged. "I guess, I heard Potter speaking snakes language. Parselmouth. He's a Parselmouth." They both nodded and Snape said, "Looks like that." "Is he the hier of the Slytherin, who opened the Chamber of Secrets?." She asked, but they both shook their heads. "Listen very carefully. There is someone who has been possessed by the soul of Dark Lord. And that person opened the Chamber." Snape said to her. "Dark Lord's soul?.' she scoffed and said, 'Not possible.' she held her hand up to stop them, and carried on, "How can you be possesses by a soul when the person is still alive?." She concluded and they both looked at her in shock. "And then all that bullshit the people say about Potter being the one to kill Him. Please." She ranted on. "So then, you believe in Pureblood Superiority?." Draco asked carefully. "Well not entirely, but yes, we are superior, and I don't have any reason to go towards any side. Yet. If I had to, I won't hesitate to choose sides. But for now, I have to concentrate on my studies." She huffed and rubbed her temples. Both Snape and Draco took it as a positive response from her, if in future she knows anything.

Leaving the office, both students made their way back, Draco insisted that he will accompany her to her common room, and then went back to his. When she entered her common room, Daisy immediately hugged her and held her like that. The rumour of Potter being the Hier of Slytherin spread like a wildfire, and also the news that in duelling club, Crystal was attacked by the snake. Everyone came to her asking whether she was fine or not.

Next evening, she was sitting at the window near the end of the library, when she saw someone approaching her. It was Potter. He came in front of her, with his two friends and looked at her. Rubbing his neck, awkwardly, he said, "I'm sorry. About yesterday. I didn't mean to bring any harm to you, but I think it escalated quickly. That snake was about to attack you, and I thought that I was restraining it. I'm sorry again." Crystal looked at him, and then thought that if she won't accept the apology, she might be new enemy of them but if she did?. Smiling she said, "It's ok Potter. Better not do that again. I'm only hier of the family you know." She sarcastically answered, and they thought that she was ok with them, and left.