It has Begun!.

The Golden trio reached the Scotland, as they had polyjuiced themselves. They had no problems reaching Hogwarts, but knowing that entering in the school would not be a piece of cake. They had to properly think before entering the Hogsmeade village, the entrance to Hogwarts. When they reached to the outskirts of the village, there was some kind of boundary, made of certain spells, which sparkled when slightly touched. "What kind of spell is it." Ron asked, in hushed tone. "Don't know Ron. Let's see." Hermione replied and they stood behind a tree. They saw few hooded people, roaming and guarding the shield. Suddenly as if sensing someone was watching them, a figure came closer to the boundary, and touched it, his hand came to the next side, as if no shield was there. Finding nothing, the figure went back to patrol. "I think it would be human detecting charm. But we have to take the risk to go through it, otherwise we may never be able to enter the Hogwarts." Hermione mused. Harry nodded and said, "On the count of three. One. Two. Three!." The three of them, went through the shield, making an screeching alarm to go off. Death Eaters are now alert that a Mudblood tried to enter the village. They frantically started searching for them, but could not. The Golden trio were under invisibility cloak, and the three of them try to Disapparate, but the Death Eaters have cast spells to keep them there and furthermore, they've called in dementors. Harry, Ron, and Hermione can feel the characteristic cold settle over them. Their presence was looming over them, and in desperation, Harry releases his Patronus to get rid of the dementors. As he does, the Death Eaters see the silver stag, and come after him, but before they get there, a door opens and someone drags the three of them to the pub. It was Rosmerta. "Are you out of your mind Potter!." She shouted at them. "You should know that you made the alarm go off, as the shield detects Muggleborns' entry and exit." Now the trio was beyond pissed. A barrier to restrain Muggleborns'. "Rosmerta. We need to get in the Hogwarts. Can you help us?." Harry got on to the point, and she sighed. "I'll see what I can do. But first go upstairs and rest for today. I'll bring you food and don't do anything stupid." They all went in her small appartment and took their spots. Rosmerta bought them food and they dug in as if starved. She took out her wand and send a patronus to Neville. "I think, by tomorrow they'll come to get you. Rest." "Rosmerta. How is everything here?." Harry tried to know, but she shook her head, "Sometimes it's bad. For those who rebel, usually for Muggleborns'. Other than that, it's good."

Neville and the Dumbledore's Army, was in the Room of Requirements, when a beetle patronus came and said in Rosmerta's voice, "Saviour arrived, from the east. Neville." "Harry is here. In Hogsmeade." Seamus exclaimed and there were series of happy yells. "I'll go and get them, tomorrow." Neville said, and they smiled at him.

"Hello Potter. Finally you're here." Severus Snape said, looking at the Marauders map. Everything was going according to plan. His entry, his arrival to Hogsmeade, and tomorrow when he'll enter the school. Severus had strict order from Crystal to allow them to enter and look for the diadem, while the Dark Lord's Army was near the castle. That's exactly what he did.

Next day, Neville was sent to the errand to bring Firewhiskey for the Carrow siblings, by Snape himself, and Neville took the opportunity to bring trio into the school. The journey towards the school was not interrupted, which was suspicious for the duo, but giving it the name of the luck, they reached the Room of Requirements, and Neville went to give the Firewhiskey to the Carrow siblings. The new arrivals took in their surroundings, there were a good amount of people there, including their old peers, Lavender Brown, Padma and Parvati Patil, Terry Boot, Ernie Macmillan, Anthony Goldstein, and Michael Corner. But what stood out was that only halfbloods and Muggleborns were there. Only one or two Pureblood. There's rejoicing for a moment, but they became silent, when Neville came back. "Harry. I'm so glad that you're back." "Nev. I thought everything here was miserable, you were also looking in bad condition." "Oh no. I tripped while coming to get you. Harry. That's the thing, no one was that much hurt, only the targets, if they were Muggleborns'. We have been here, just so that you'll have us to help you defeat You Know Who. Carrow siblings are a little bit tough to handle, when they feel like we need to learn some manners. Other than that nothing. But yes only the rules are being strict." Hearing this version of them, made them look startled. They had thought that it would have been very tough after Dumbledore died, or when Snape became the headmaster, but this was entirely opposite of everything they had thought. "Well say Harry. What do you need us to do?." Seamus asked, and Harry cleared his throat. "There's something we need to find. There's something hidden here, in the castle. And it may help us to defeat You-Know-Who." Harry said, and they nodded. "Alright, what is it?." Neville asked, but Harry shook his head, "We don't know." Not entirely defeated, Seamus asked, "Where is it?." "We don't know that either.' Looking their confused faces Harry continued, 'I realize that's not much to go on." "That's nothing to go on." Lavender counteract. "I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw. It'll be small, easily concealed. Anyone, any ideas?." Hermione took the charge, and asked them. "Well, there's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem." Luna said, dreamily. "Oh, bloody hell! Here we go!." Ron said slowly, but was heard by Hermione, who glared at him. "Lost diadem of Ravenclaw?. Hasn't anyone heard of it?It's quite famous." Luna said further. "Yes. But, Luna, it's lost. For centuries. There's no person alive today who's seen it." Cho Chang said, and rolled her eyes at Luna. "Excuse me, can someone tell me what bloody diadem is?." Ron asked, and Harry also nodded, wanting to know what it was. "It's a sort of crown. You know, like a tiara." Cho explained to them.