Plans and Duels.

Next day, when Crystal woke up, she saw her parents, and Draco slumped into the chairs and couch of her room. She shook her head at them, and casted a quick Muffliato charm on them. She slowly made her way to her closet, and took out black and grey shirt, with blue skinny jeans, and white sneakers. She went to bathroom and freshen up. After completing her chores, she came back, and took off the charm and tried to wake them up. "Wake up!." She shouted at them making them jump out of couches and chairs, to drop on the floor with thuds. She snickered at them and they saw her fully dressed up for the day. "You know, you could have just shook us so as to wake us up." Draco complained, but she just shrugged. Her parents kissed her forehead and left her room. Draco them fully looked at her. Her wet hair, clinging to her back, her outfit, which showed up her figure, making him slightly turned on. He traced her curves with his eyes, and then looked at her face. She was blushing, as she felt his eyes on her, and was biting her lips. "Don't do that. Otherwise it'll lead to thing, Love." She audibly gulped and averted her eyes. "We. We should..should head out to breakfast now." Crystal stammered, and he smirked, happy to have such reaction out of her. "Of course Love." He said and deliberately, brushed his shoulder to her, and she shuddered, with anticipation.

They reached the dining room, and as usual The Dark Lord was sitting at the head, then Lucius and Crouch on his either side, followed by Narcissa and Snape, next to them

They reached the dining room, and as usual The Dark Lord was sitting at the head, then Lucius and Crouch on his either side, followed by Narcissa and Snape, next to them. Bellatrix and Rodolphus next to them, Rabastan and Anna next to them. Leaving last two chairs for the children to sit at. "Oh look, who graced us with their presence. I thought something would have started as you are late, and Stancy told us you both are alone." Crouch said loudly, making both teenagers go bright red with embarrassment, and apart from their parents, they all laughed at them. "Looks like I got a new dummies for practice." Crystal exclaimed enthusiastically, effectively shutting them up. "Have your breakfast. We'll have a meeting regarding the glass ball." The Dark Lord said and she smirked. They all ate their breakfast in silence.

After the breakfast commenced, they all went to the living room, where Lucius summoned his elf to bring the glass ball. "Here Master." Dibby his elf, gave him the Prophecy and bowed. "Yes. Thank you Dibby. You can go." His elf beamed at him and left with a smile on his face. "See. Doesn't hurt at all." Crystal said, and they all gave a small nod. Crystal was looking at the glass ball with so much focus that nobody tried to say anything, to disrupt her concentration. She chewed her lower lip, and then looked at The Dark Lord. "My Lord, when Potter touched the glass ball, it started saying it's content. Why don't you place your hand on the glass ball, please." He did as was told, and suddenly a light came out of the ball, and said in a female voice, 'The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...' and the voice fades out. "It can't be." Crystal exclaimed in horror. "We know exactly that. What's new in this?." Crouch asked her, but she was again thinking. "Uncle Severus. You tell Dumbledore that Draco have been given the task to kill him, as Uncle Lucius had failed to bring the Prophecy to The Dark Lord. I have a very bad inkling as to what this Prophecy is about but I hope it's not true." Crystal told them with serious face, that they understood the urgency of this command by how she said their names. "I don't understand, what power?." The Dark Lord asked, but Crystal's eyes were focused on the glass ball. "My Lord. You were still alive.. Get out of here Ratface, how many times do I have to tell you about not being anywhere near me." Crystal yelled at Wormtail, but he just huffed at her. "My Lord. Greyback is here, to meet you." He told The Dark Lord, and he nodded. "Bring him in. Wormtail."

And after few minutes, a Dog like man entered the room. He had hairs all over his face, hands, and had a broad figure. Crystal stares at him for a good few minutes, before, she looked at The Dark Lord. "What is it Greyback." "My Lord,' Greyback started, 'there is an uproar within my pack, about a girl,' looking directly at Crystal, he continued, 'Whose blood have been tasted by one of my transformee, he claims that he wants the girl otherwise he'll become rogue." The Dark Lord saw how he was looking at Crystal, and became angry. "Who is the girl, Greyback?." He asked in threatening voice. "Potter's Mudblood. My Lord." Crystal smirked and said, "And when did your packmate tasted her blood. As far as I know, she was not injured anywhere throughout this year." "See My Lord, she's been with Potter behind your back, and is double crossing you!." Wormtail exclaimed, causing them all to roll their eyes at him. Crystal stood up and purposely took time to reach Ratface, and then smacked him, across the face. "I have been tolerating your bullshit for years now. One more time, I heard you talking shit about me, I'll not hesitate to kill you. Do I make myself clear?." Crystal's words were clearly engraved into Wormtail's mind that he quickly nodded and left the room. "Get out, before I throw you out." Bellatrix hissed at Greyback, and looked with unrecognised look towards Crystal but Crystal started talking to him directly. "You want Potter's Mudblood?." He nodded and she smirked. "Consider that done." Crystal muttered. Smirking at each other, Greyback left.

"Ok now coming back at the topic, why do you want me to tell Dumbledore that Draco is been given such order." Severus asked her, not fully understanding the purpose of this order. "Well. I don't know if The Dark Lord had told you this, but. I think I figured out some details about his that ugly creature body, he had before his rebirth." Crystal said but then paused, and looked at The Dark Lord. "Well it's an ancient magic, that the Killing curse rebounded on me, making me weak like that." The Dark Lord said, but she shook her head. She summoned her book, on Advanced Dark Arts, she flipped through the pages and came across what she was talking about and gave it to The Dark Lord. He read the heading of the topic, and looked back at Crystal. "Why do you think, you had a connection with Potter?." She asked him, and others' left them alone, knowing that The Dark Lord always have been secret regarding his information. "So you think?." He trailed off and she nodded.

So the next day, Severus Snape did as was told him. And Crystal took few more books on Dark Arts, for her to study, and then set off to learning wandless duel with her Aunt. "Aunt Bella!. Can you teach Draco Occlumency. I want him trained at it, by the time we go back for Hogwarts." Crystal asked Bellatrix, when they were having break from their duelling. "Of course, sweetheart. I'll teach him. But who taught you?." She asked, and Crystal grinned, "Uncle Sevy." And they both laughed. "Why are you laughing at?." Rabastan and Rodolphus stood at the door, looking at them. "Dad." Crystal smiled and hugged him. He returned the hug, and then started training with his sister in law. Both Rodolphus and Crystal watched them, then it was Rodolphus with Bellatrix and his brother. Suddenly the door opened and in stepped The Dark Lord, with Lucius and Crouch, following him. "Hmm. Let's do one thing. Crystal. You have duel with every one of them. If you won, you'll duel with me." The Dark Lord challenged her, and she smirked. "On it."

The duel began, when Lucius came infront of her, but she held her hand and stopped them. "Except The Dark Lord, come and join Uncle Lucy." They all looked at her, slightly concerned that she won't be able to take them all. They all came infront of her, and she smirked, "Come on. I won't kill you. Promise." She said making them all laugh. They at once, attacked her, and she dogged their spell, smoothly. "Really, I thought you all were top Death Eaters, attacking with a simple disarming spell." She was taunting them, so as to enrage them. She herself used Avis, causing a small birds to conjure from her wand and then Oppugno, attacking her opponents. While they were trying to break free of the birds, she charmed their legs together, by Locomotor Mortis, making them fall due to no movement. A quick incarcerous spell, tying them up. She commenced her duel. "I'm disappointed with you all. I'm not a child. You should not go easy on me. Stupids." Crystal said with a pout, and they were released by The Dark Lord. Then it was The Dark Lord and Crystal in a duel, and everyone knew that he won't have mercy, after that statement.

The duel began, with silent spell casted by both parties. The Death Eaters, were witnessing only deflection, and casting of the spells. What spell were thrown at each other, now one knew. Crystal and Tom Riddle, were so much engrossed into the duel that they didn't see new members joining them in the duelling room. Draco, Narcissa, Anna, Daisy, and Theo joined them and they were dumbfounded at the sight infront of them. Both Crystal and Tom were heaving with so much moving and spell working. Crystal was subtly moving and inching close that she was almost reaching near to Tom Riddle, that in a swift move with her leg, she threw the wand in his hand across the room, and pointed her wand at his neck, commencing the duel. The occupants of the room, were shell shocked. "Well done, Crystal. You have finally mastered duelling." The Dark Lord said, and she lowered her wand. Still heaving slightly, she took a wobbly step back, and then held herself with support from The Dark Lord's arm. "I defeated you!." She whisper yelled at him, and he laughed. "Yes you did. Amazingly."