He what?.

The same evening Dumbledore summoned the Professor's and every house head was given instructions. They went to their house common room, and told the students to remain in their House common rooms from 6 pm onwards, and always to be escorted by teachers to and from class. Professors' also added that the school will likely be closed down unless the attacks are halted. All the people were terrified about the happenings in the school.

Draco looked at his friends and nodded towards his dorm room and they all went after him. "What are we going to do Draco?. How is it possible that Crystal got petrified?." Daphne asked and looked warily at them all. "Before I answer anyone of you. I have to write a letter to Father, and inform him about this." Draco said and went to his desk and quickly wrote a message to his Father. "Malfoy, our parents had already told us that some things will happen this year, related to chambers, but isn't that monster supposed to attack only Mudbloods'. Why Crystal?." Blaise said, and they all nodded in agreement. Just then the door opened and in stepped Professor Snape and he gave one look at them and said, "What are you all discussing?." Draco filled him in and Snape nodded. "Yes it's right that it was supposed to attack only Muggleborns' but the monster is belived to have tendencies to petrify anyone, who looks into his eyes indirectly." He told them. Draco looked at his Godfather and asked, "Does that mean, she first looked into the mirror and then that Mudblood looked into the mirror and they both were petrified." Snape just nodded.

Next day, Lucius Malfoy and Anna Fawley, both came in the school. Exiting the fireplace, Anna looked at Dumbledore to McGonagall to Snape. "How did this happen?." She asked Snape and he told her his beliefs and theories which they all came up on. "So you're telling me that she was with that Mud..um I mean Muggleborn, and they both saw that monster?." Anna asked once again. They all nodded. She looked at Lucius, and then demanded from Dumbledore, "I want to see my daughter."

She was once again walking the same path, leading to hospital wing. She went inside, Snape and Lucius on her either side. She took the sight of her daughter, and clamped her hand on her mouth. Crystal's eyes were wide open, without any spark in them, dull as if she is still experiencing the horror of looking at the monster. Her skin was deathly pale, and her mouth was slightly open. One of her hand on the chest near the heart, and other clutching her skirt tightly. Anna was not understanding how will she comfort her daughter. She can clearly see that she was in pain, lost and didn't know how to come back. So the only thing she knew she can do, and exactly that's what she did.

Anna took hold of her daughter's hand, and sat on the bed. "Sweetheart. I don't know if you can hear me or not. But Mamma is here. I promise that I won't let anything happen to you. And even I promise that when you'll be home, I'll tell you about your Father. You have been asking me about him, right?. Get well soon, Sweety. I'll answer your every question." Anna talked to her in hushed tone, but both Snape and Lucius heard her. They both were happy with Anna's this decision but at the same time, sad at how this all led to.

Two beds behind them, Harry and Ronald both saw Anna talking to her daughter, and both were shocked at the open affection that the Pureblooded Witch was showing. And what shocked them the most was Lucius and Snape having slight smiles on their faces, who usually have scowls whenever they are around. Looking at Hermione and then at Crystal, Harry rubbed Hermione's hand, and found a page in it. And immediately they both fled off out of the room.

The same night, one more attack happened and this time all the Professors' were called in the staff room for an important meeting. They revealed that this time the person was taken, Ginevra Weasley, and the heir of Slytherin had made sure to tell others'.

'Her skeleton will lie in the chambers forever.'

This was the message this time. And then all teachers had volunteered Lockhart for fighting this monster as he claimed oh so boldly.

The next morning everyone was on edge. Ginevra Weasley's disappearance and Lockhart being the one to handle the situation was putting the Slytherins very restless. "Draco now what?." Pansy asked him with a slight concern look. "I don't know Pansy." Draco replied but he was looking at the plate. "We can't just go home when Crystal is here. You heard Professor Snape, yesterday, he told us that school will be shut down." Theodore exclaimed, and they all sat there with sadness. "We'll figure out something." Blaise, the ever optimistic said.

No one could sleep that night. The boys were all in Draco's dorm, and girls were in Pansy's dorm. Daisy had asked Snape to permit her in there for this night and he had agreed. They were all looking at each other and sighing every so often. They all were pretty sure that the school will be shut tomorrow and they all would be going home, without Crystal.

The morning bought the feeling of sadness. They all changed and went into the Great Hall to listen the speech of Dumbledore, telling them to pack their bags, and stuff. But the moment they reached the Great Hall, something was different. Snape came upto them and said, "Potter defeated the Monster. Apparently the monster was a Basilisk. And the person possessed was the Weasley girl. Now sit down, the petrified victims have been given the Mandrake juice. Soon they will also join you all." They all looked at him with wide eyes, and then took their seats.

Crystal was feeling a little frightened. She was still not comprehending that she was again feeling herself. She saw her mother looking at her, and look of love in her eyes. She quickly made her way to her and wrapped herself in her embrace. "I love you Mom." She said and that only made Anna to tightly hold her daughter. She looked at Lucius and he nodded at her with a slight smirk. Then off he went.

When she came out of the hospital wing, she was met with her friends who hugged her, then Draco gave her a long hug and held her tightly. She was about to ask them about themselves, when they heard angry voices down the hallway. They all looked at each other and then to Anna who led them near the corner.

They heard that Dobby was the one to rat them out to Potter. The house elf of Malfoys' was there with a socks in his hands and Harry Potter was looking smug at Lucius. Lucius them narrowed his eyes at Dobby, sneering he said, "So it was you who went against your own Master?." with that Lucius left. Dobby then looked at Harry and said, "Thank you Harry Potter to free me." And he also vanished. Harry unknown to their presence went to the Great Hall.

"I just can't believe that Dobby betrayed us." Draco told them all. "I told you. Elfs can be your doom one day. And I was right. If you would have treated him good, there was no way he would have gone rogue." Rolling her eyes at them, Crystal took hold of her mother and led her to her common room.