Past Knowing Sessions.

Harry was not with them throughout the ride. And when they reached the station, no one could find him. Crystal locked eyes with Draco, and gave him a small smile, which he returned. Daisy met them before they entered the Great Hall. She was still trying to figure out where was Potter, when Harry came with a bloody nose, and she heard something like Malfoy did it. Shocked, she looked at Daisy, then Draco, who was sneering at Harry. She was sitting behind him, on Ravenclaw table, and heard him saying that there is Auror protection in Hogwarts, making her concern for her plan, and Draco's safety. Dumbledore as usual gave the speech, but this time, he introduced new potions Professor, Horace Slughorn. And that DADA will be taught by Professor Snape. She couldn't understand why this change, and more so, why didn't anyone told her about Snape being new DADA Professor. She looked at Daisy, and they both had same thought. The curse might have been lifted by The Dark Lord, for Snape. Slightly nodding, they started their dinner.

The first day back school, and they are having DADA class with Gryffindor and Slytherin. Both Crystal and Daisy took their seats behind Draco and Theo. When Gryffindor students enter they look at Daisy who was happily chatting with her soon to be fiance, Theo, and then to Crystal, who was engrossed in her book, making the trio satisfied that she's not being involved in Draco Malfoy. But unknown to them all, they were having a good conversation using Legilimency.

Snape entered the room, and gave a boring lecture, according to trio, but for Draco and Crystal, it was important. Non verbal spells. Crystal was beaming at her Godfather, and Draco took a new opportunity to learn from him. They were given instructions to use jinx non-verbally to their partners. Everyone was struggling, and Snape's patience was thinning. "Enough!. Ms. Fawley. Come here." Snape ordered her, and she went to the front of the room. "Weasley, stand opposite to her. Now show me how you do it." Ronald was afraid that he'll be on the bad end, as Crystal was a powerful Witch. He looked at Harry and Hermione, and they gave him a thumb's up. Crystal smirked at him and flicked her wand, and on his head was a huge pumpkin. The class erupted in laughter, and after a minute she reversed her jinx. "10 points to Ravenclaw. Now practice." Snape had a proud look on his face, and a small smirk. But the same couldn't be said for Harry, as he unintentionally knocked Snape, and recieved a Detention.

Crystal, Draco and Hermione, were the only one's who shared next class, Potions. Slughorn, was giving them lecture when the door opened and Harry and Ron joined them. ".. to detail in the preparation is the prerequisite of all.' Slughorn turned around and saw Potter, 'Ah. Harry, my boy. I was beginning to worry. We've got someone with us, I see." he asks while looking at Ron. "Ron Weasley, Sir. I'm dead awful at potions, I'm menaced actually, so I'll probably just go..." Ron babbled. "Nonsense. We'll sort you out. Any friend of Harry's is a friend of mine. Get your books out." Slughorn says, making Crystal and Draco roll their eyes. He tells them to get a book from the cupboard and turns to the students. "Now, as I was saying, I prepared some concoctions this morning. Any ideas what these might be? Yes, Miss..." "Granger, Sir. That one there is Veritaserum. It's a truth telling serum which I might add is terribly tricky to make." Hermione answered feeling good about it. "And what about this one?. Yes." Slughorn again ask them. This time it's Crystal. "This is Amortentia. The most powerful love potion in the world. It's rumoured to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them. For example I smell new parchment, damp air of rain and...' her eyes widen when she almost said her next words. She cleared her throat and continued, 'Now, amortentia doesn't create actual love, that'd be impossible, but it does cause powerful infatuation or obsession. And for that reason it is probably the most dangerous potion in this room." "Brilliant. Ms?." "Fawley. Sir" "Ah. Ms. Fawley." "Sir, you haven't told us what's in that one." Pansy asked him. "Ah, yes. What you see before you, ladies and gentlemen, is a curious little potion known as Felix Felicis. But it is more commonly referred to as." "Liquid luck." Both Crystal and Hermione said aloud. "Yes. Liquid luck. Desperately tricky to make, disastrous should you get it wrong. One sip and you'll find that all of your endeavours succeed. At least until the effects wear off. So, this is what I offer each of you today. One tiny vial of liquid luck to the student who, in the hour that remains manages to brew an acceptable draft of Living Death. Recipes for which can be found on page 10 of your books. You should not doubt however, only once did a student manage to brew a potion of sufficient quality to claim this price. Nevertheless, good luck to you all. Let the brewing commence." Crystal and Draco both wanted the vial, for each other, and to complete the mission by the end of this year. They started making but it was damn difficult, she had learned few techniques from Snape, but then at the end of the class it was Harry who recieved the vial, making Crystal pissed at herself. "Merlin's beard. It's perfect. So perfect I dare say one drop would kill us all. Here we are, then, as promised. One vial of Felix Felicis. Congratulations. Use it well." And the class was over.

Harry takes his first session, and learns about true heritage of Voldemort. His birth, the process of his birth, and the way his mother used love potion on his father. He was solemnly walking towards Gryffindor common room, he bumped into Crystal. "Hey." She carefully started. "Hey. What are you doing?." Harry replied. "Um going back to my house. You tell me. How was the first lesson with Dumbledore?." She wanted information, and Harry's eyes hardened and he took her to the courtyard. "Listen." And then he proceeded telling her about what he saw. To say Crystal was shocked, would be an understatement. "Harry. Don't mention these sessions to anyone else. Gather as much information you can on Voldemort. But there is something that is bothering you. Tell me." He nodded and smiled at her, and said, "It's just that, I don't know, whether I'm disappointed wiith Dumbledore or not. I thought he'll finally start giving me training about how to battle with voldemort, but all I got is memories of people. Asty was right. He won't be of any help." Crystal looked at him, with her eyebrows raised. "And who is this Asty?." Harry blushed crimson at that mention, and told her something that neither Hermione knew nor Ron, making her smirk at her plan. And after that he went back to his common room. Crystal on the other hand, took out her diary and started writing to Voldemort, and told him what Harry said to her. Voldemort just replied by saying. "Be ready at 4:30 in the morning tomorrow, at Snape's office. I'll let you know."

And then as promised to Draco, she had started spending nights with him, but set the alarm for 4 o clock. "Why that early?." Draco asked her. "I have to meet The Dark Lord tomorrow at that time. So let's see." She replied and slept in his arms.

At 4:30 she went to meet The Dark Lord, and he was looking at her with serious face. "Dumbledore as you said to me was giving private lessons to Potter. I'll do the same now. I will show you why I hate muggles, Muggleborns'. Come." He led her to the pensieve and took out his memory. "From today. You'll come to me and start this session. I'll owl you when you can." And they dived into his memory. He showed her how he was bullied in the orphanage, how he knew he was different from others'. Exiting the memory, he proceeded, "They always used to taunt me, harrass me, especially the older ones. But when I found few of my powers, I took revenge." "If you're also a half-blood. Then why do you want to rule the Pureblood?." Crystal asked. "Because even if I'm half-blood. I'm heir of Slytherin. I'll continue his legacy. Pureblood Superiority. And I have plans for muggleborn children. I'll tell you soon." "Potter also told me that he found the ring in the old coots office. But it was burnt. That means he truly have destroyed your other Horcrux. First was the diary, then ring." Crystal told him. "Yes. in your second year. I think." She nodded and then said, with serious face, "You know. I'll tell you a ritual, ancient China was found using it..." She told him what he never thought would be possible. Nodding, he took her back to the fireplace and she left.

As Harry was having sessions with Dumbledore, about Tom Riddle, he began hating him even more, well that is what other two can say, but not Crystal and not his Asty. Tom gave Crystal sessions about his childhood, his struggles, his pain, his motives, making Crystal all the way more into hating Order. But unknown to Dumbledore, Harry tells Crystal all about his sessions. Only her motive behind this was to gather as much information about Tom Riddle as she can, so that there won't be any problems with her side of the war.